[One-Shot #22 Mikasa] You BITCH!

Requested: N/A

Warning: Violence and Language

Words: 361

---

"Fuck off L/N, I don't have time for your stupidity! I have better things to attend to." They spat in your face, a smirk to justify their pride.

You held so much pent up anger, having Mikasa away made you a target of any face. Secondly, she wasn't here to calm your temper nor be your knight. You wipe off the spit from your cheek, and you look down at your finger. You click your tongue, a habit you've learned. You looked away to swiftly throw a punch into their gut. They cradle the around, looking at you with rage-filled eyes. You snickered.

"You BITCH!" They jump onto you, punching you-- left and right. "Mikasa ain't here to save your ass, is she? You've grown some balls, but you're still just a pretty face."

"Didn't think you'd find me attractive, thanks." You smashed your head with theirs sending them back with a bloody nose. "But I don't like you like that, sorry."

"Smartass." They growled.

They stand back onto their feet to have it swept below them. They stand on their below, yelping out a pitiful cry. You looked up to see Mikasa, beautiful as ever, dust off her pants. The person looked up to then coward at the sight of her. You laughed, your shoulders trembling.

"I know the feeling of submission when it comes to her. . ." You wink. "All too well."

She blushed at your flirtatious comment. She walked over the body and went to you. She held your hand before peaking your lips.

"Oh," You cocked an eyebrow. "Straightforward today?"

"Don't like?"

"Not in front of the kids." You squat down to their face. "Look at him, he's crying! Jeez. . . Could've killed a man if ya tried!" You looked over. "Should try it on me next time, I'd enjoy it."

She shook her head. "You make me question a lot of things."

You shrug. "Come on." You went off to her and kissed. "I gotta show the person that I'm really amazing."

She pushed you aside. "Get moving before you're in bigger trouble."

You salute. "Yes ma'am!"