[Scenario #23] Her Reaction: Abs

Annie Leonhart: She knew this type of "work" would consist a lot of physical strength, and if you didn't have it, you worked on it. But seeing you with abs, it made her feel some type of way, she wanted to do something she wouldn't admit in public.

Mikasa Ackerman: Although she was absolutely muscular everywhere, seeing you with abs(no matter how toned they are), she was drawn to them. She wanted to touch them, to feel the skin, but she held herself back as you were changing.

Sasha Braus: She was drooling over them, she loved to see them, it was extremely attractive -- she loved you, the and are a bonus she didn't expect. She wasn't complaining though.

Ymir: She would always find a way to touch them when she found out. She would tease you, take any moment to see them in action.

Christa Lenz: She was shy to see them, she was impressed and shocked to see them, it would take a while for her to get used to it -- probably never.

Hange Zoë: She would be gawking over it all the time, she would ask you if she could see it. You were flustered all the time with her, she'll ask in public.

Hitch Dreyse: She would be smirking, loving it very much, she would praise it. She never would have guessed what was under your shirt, and here she was licking her lips.

Yelena: She would be impressed, supporting you on your workouts sense it has done its work, she found it attractive, but wouldn't say anything through words. but actions.