[Scenario #3] Her Comfort: You're A Titan Shifter

AquaticDonut12

Annie Leonhart: She was a Titan Shifter, so when the explosion came from you she instantly knew what was happening. After that realization, Levi used you and Hange experimented on you, but you were still shocked and scared since that day. Believing everyone you know thought of you as nothing but worthless space she took you under her wing, but to do that she needed to comfort you, in her own special way.

"It's not all bad," Annie said. "You don't know how much you can contribute to your own kind."

"They look at me as if I am a monster, my friends -- my own friends look at me with such HATRED I didn't chose to be this way!" You cried.

"Then join me," She said, her eyes hard.

"Why?"

"Because I am one of you."

Mikasa Ackerman: It was a shock to her as when it was to you, yes she knew Eren was a Titan Shifter as did everyone else, but she was the only one that knew your secret.

"Please," You plead. "I won't hurt anybody, don't tell him please."

She knew you were telling the truth, it hurt her deep down. "I won't."

You smiled. "Thank you, I didn't mean to be this way, it just happened. I-- I didn't hurt anyone, no one!"

"It's okay, I know you won't hurt anyone. I won't look at you any differently nor will anyone else, and if they do they won't for long."

Sasha Braus: She never seen you so frighten after all her time with you, your body was shaking and she went over to you.

"You saved us," She began.

"I'm one of them." You said.

"Yes, but you saved us, you are still apart of humanity and I wouldn't have any of that delicious bread if it weren't for you. So please don't give up."

"I. . . thank you."

Ymir: She saw you fall, the wall not able to catch you, and soon a lightening strike stroke down on your body. She knew what it meant, and arrived your Titan form in all its glory. She didn't expect you of all people to be one, but she wasn't complaining. When you turned back you were crying, holding yourself.

"Why are you crying?" She said. "Someone as cute as you shouldn't be crying."

"Leave me alone, Ymir."

"Come on, Y/N." She sat next to you. "How about we go do something together, to keep your mind off of things? Go around town, y'know?"

"Sure, that seems. . .fun."

Christa Lenz: She saw you in the arms of Hange, being dug out of the huge flesh of the Titan you shifted into. She was in relief you weren't hurt nor did you turn against humanity, but she didn t expect the damage it left you mentally whenever you show of your other form.

"Am I really apart of humanity?"

"What do you mean?"

"I. . .I'm a Titan the very thing that eats you without any mercy. Chasing you down until you are nothing but body parts."

She forwned. "You are still one of us, Y/N. You are still my. . .it doesn't matter you use that Titan for the good of humanity that shows a lot."

"You really think so?"

"Yes." She looked at you. "I know you."

Hange Zoë: She took you in after Levi's orders because of yhe very thing you were, a Titan shifter, another one added to her collection of experiments. She didn't expect to open up to her, the doubts and need for comfort.

"Hello!" She walked in. "Y/N?"

She saw you with a gloom look in your eyes. "Oh hello, Hange. Another test?"

"Not today," She cocked an eyebrow. "What's seems to be the matter?"

"Are you really sure, that I, should be alive? I can be a threat to you, something that can end you in a single second."

"Y/N," She smiled, lifting her goggles from her eyes. "You are a Titan Shifter, an amazing one in fact, but although what you said was true no one believes that you will."

"Levi--"

"Nor does Levi -- not even me. You are something that can help us better understand Titans just like Eren. And I like your company."

"Thanks."

"Mhm," She hummed.

Hitch Dreyse: The news spread like wildfire, hearing that Annie was one, but not someone like you was one as well. She went to find you, if you were even still alive, and you laid on the ground with your eyes closed and dirt on your clothes.

"Y/N?"

You looked at her terrified. "Hitch!"
You sat up, and looked down shamed. "I suppose you heard about me."

"Yes," She spoke. "But, it's okay."

"No! It's not okay! They all hate me!"

"Y/N," She frowned. "I don't hate you."

"You should be, I am those damn creatures! Those damn--"

She hugged you. "No, you are still the person I know, and that won't change. Not for a second."

"How do you know?"

"Gut instinct."

"Liar."

"Okay, okay," She smiled. "Because I know you just won't, Y/N. That's it."