T E M P T E D

Lorraine Lebedeva

"Miss. Lebedeva." Dante greets me as I step out of the limousine replying with a small smile I fix myself and make sure my makeup is okay. 

I've decided to wear my tight red leather dress that reached just above my knees and slightly exposed my breast, with black heels.

"Are you sure Mr. Lebedev is alright with this?" He questioned fear written all over his face. Chewing the inside of my cheek I nod.

He clears his throat and gently rubs my shoulder before escorting me into the club.

So I lied. Father would never let me out at this hour. But since he's out of the country and will return in two days, today is my chance to enjoy my freedom. And because it's Katina's 20th birthday.

Sometimes I hate being the daughter of a mob boss. To be more explicit, the devil. My father is inferred to be the most brutal, cold-blooded, abhorred, selfless man in the mafia world.

I could carry on with the names but it would take forever. He is the leader of the Russian mob. Рыцари крови

The grand don of world crime bosses is Semion Lebedev of Russia.

The rumors I've heard about him sounded pathetic to me. Maybe it's because I'm his daughter and I haven't seen that dark side of him, only the loving side.

But it can be overwhelming sometimes. Wherever I go, whatever I do, I always need protection. I never get my privacy nor freedom.

I'm not complaining that he cares for me and just wants me to be safeguarded. I know how dark and horrifying the mafia world can be. You need guts to be involved in that type of world.

You need to bury your humanity and amass a brutal equivalence.

But he needs to understand that I can take care of myself.

As soon as I entered the club I'm greeted by the smell of strong alcohol combined with sweat and loud music filled my ears.

I start to feel the adrenaline rushing through my blood.

The club looked amazing with dimmed neon purple and blue lights that automatically changed, a big chandelier hanging in the middle of the club. Above it, it's the dance floor. And a bar near the dance floor. On the stage, two strippers are pole dancing -

One's dressed in pink lingerie with 5-inch pencil heels as her black jet hair is tied in a high ponytail while the other is wearing just a transparent thong and black duct tape covering her nipples.

When we reached the VIP section I was caught off guard when someone wrapped their arms around my body and embraced me into a tight warm hug.

"Bitch!" The person squeals. Immediately I know who it is. "Birthday girl!" I say, wrapping my arms around her waist.

Seconds later Katina pulls back from the hug and locks our fingers together.

She looks beautiful as always, she has wavy light brown hair with highlights and beautiful jade eyes with her toned skin and plump, pink lips.

"Finally you get to breathe." She giggles.

I giggled as well and pecked her cheek. "I missed you," I say with a warm smile. "I missed you too. I'm so glad your father is out of the country."

Rolling my eyes she escorts me to our table and I see two guys sitting there.

"Lora this is Nathaniel and that is Christopher." She introduced me to her friends.