C O N F E S S I O N

Lorraine Lebedeva

"Not yet red." He whispered

I bit my lip, clenched my fist then screwed my eyes shut.

Idiot. I thought to myself.

I opened my eyes and looked up, licking my lips when I admired his soft, plump lips. He pulled me closer, and I caught his gaze. Raphaël tilted his head to the side a little, then placed his hands on my face. I leaned in, closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and opened my eyes again.

He began to rub his thumb on my cheek in a circular motion. It was relaxing.

I was about to speak, but he beat me to it. "You need rest." He says in a soothing tone as he tucks my hair behind my ear.

I didn't respond, instead pushed him away from me and walked out of the bathroom.

I waited for him to exit the bathroom, and he saw me standing beside the bed with my arms crossed. He didn't show any emotion or say a word.

When he reached the door, he opened it and wished me goodnight before closing it.

I threw myself on the bed, groaned from frustration, and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Fucking idiot," I whispered to myself. I lay on the bed and shut my eyes, waiting for sleep to take over.

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅

I can't sleep.

For some reason, I am embarrassed about what happened with Raphael after he wished me goodnight and went back to his room.

I can't believe I was about to kiss Raphaël! What would father think of me when he finds out?

I can already see the disgust in his eyes. I'm his daughter, and I am, fooling around with his enemy. I began to whine like a five-year-old as I grabbed my pillow and screamed.

Tossing the pillow to one side, I took my phone and checked the time 03:44 am. I groaned, then decided I should go outside. I pulled myself out of bed and went to my closet, taking out my hoodie and joggers. I put them on, then my slippers.

Then I walked out of my room, I slowly closed it, making sure I didn't make a sound. I slowly walked towards Raphaël's door and stood there like a fool.

Should I knock?

No, that would be weird. I mentally rolled my eyes and continued to walk down the hall.

Dante and Father's rooms are on the upper floor, so I can have my privacy.

I turned the corner and approached the glass sliding door which led outside.

I slid it open then stepped out. The cool air blew my hair and my face tingled; goosebumps coats my face.

I took a deep breath, walked towards the black rails, and leaned my body against it as I admired Paris's view. I could see the glowing Eiffel tower from afar.

My mind immediately thought of Raphael, I could still feel him kissing me. I want to kiss him so bad.

I could imagine what else those lips can do, especially when he is eating my pus-

I shake my head to get rid of the dirty thoughts I have of Raphaël. Firstly I shouldn't be having these thoughts about a twenty-seven-year-old man.

I do have guilt. He is my father's enemy for crying out loud, and I have sinful thoughts about him.

I should stop this before it gets out of hand. A ping sound cut off my thoughts.

I pulled out my phone and smiled when I saw a message from my father. I unlock my phone and open the text message.

FATHER: Let's have lunch this afternoon.

ME: That would be great.

I turn my phone off and then continue to admire the view.

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅

It's currently 2 pm and I'm patiently waiting for my father. I went back to sleep around five and woke up at nine. Dante came to fetch me and drove me to this fancy restaurant across the city.

I got to admire some of Paris but was in the car.

Ever since we arrived in France, I didn't get the chance to hang out with Father, he is primarily busy and Haletta can sometimes be a handful, so I want to enjoy this moment with my dad before I go all crazy tomorrow.

A few minutes have passed and I see a man in a full black tux approaching me, and a big smile plastered across my face.

"Father." I stood up from my chair and wrapped my arms around him. I beamed. He chuckled, pulled away and pecked me on my forehead.

"How are you doing sweetheart?" Father questioned.

I immediately frowned. I feel so guilty. I can't even look at him.

I am a shitty daughter and very reckless but this...

This weird thing that's going on between Raphael and me should stop before it gets out of hand. I bit my lip and Father narrowed his eyebrows. "Everything all right?" He questioned.

I should tell him.

I mean, he's trying to kill him, and right now I can give him all the information I have, excluding the part where I flirted with him at the club and also the time he sent me the lingerie and the event that happened last night.

"Uhm f-father." He raised a brow and patiently waited for me to continue. I stuttered as I began to chew the inside of my cheek.

For fucks sake, spit it out.

"There's something I have to tell you."

-

Instagram @ Sinfulxhaze
Pinterest @ Sinfulxhaze
Twitter @ Sinfulxhaze

Email-hazelblackwood.np@gmail.com

Don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed the chapter!