F L I R T

Lorraine Lebedeva

I sat there as I watched Haletta and the others play in the pool.

The sun was hot, sparkling off the blue water as Haletta emerged from the pool. The water ran down her shoulders all the way to her long toned legs, her hair slicked back and her make-up still in place.

How the hell does she manage to look like a hot super-model while coming out of the pool like those girls in the Hollywood movies.

I get out of the pool like I'm in a war zone holding on to the edges of the pool as if my life depends on it with my hair looking like I was having hardcore sex underwater and don't get me started on the makeup.

My gaze flicked to Raphaël across the yard, he sat on his chair with his legs spread wide open.

He leaned forward, his elbows resting on his knees as he went through his phone. He only had on black joggers and a white vest that hugged his flat stomach.

Light stubble covered his jaw. His dark hair looked messy and fluffy as it kissed his forehead.

I wanted to run my fingers through his hair.

He looked intimidating.

But that didn't stop me from wanting him. I was very curious about this man. I wanted to know more about him. I wanted to see part of him that no one else saw.

He glanced over and caught my gaze.

Warmth rushed to my face, and my pulse fluttered in my throat. I hugged myself tightly and his eyes fell to my breast.

When he cocked his head to the side and bit his lower lip, a flame pulsed between my legs. I pressed my thighs together and cleared my throat.

For some reason I felt embarrassed.

Raphaël turned me on just by staring at me. If it was any other guy I would have laughed but no, it's him.

I leaned my head against the chair, His eyes still glued onto me. A warm breath of air tickled my skin and I shivered.

I don't know how long we sat there just staring at each other from afar.

"Hey." Haletta called out as she waved her hand in front of my face. I lightly shook my head and turned to face Haletta. "What's up?" I questioned.

"We are heading out to buy food." She stated. "Oh, okay when?"

"Now." She said,

I sighed and stood up from the chair. "Okay let me go grab my purse." Haletta gripped onto my wrist stopping me from going inside. I narrowed my eyebrows. "Something wrong?"

"No, it's just Marcello said only I could come." She said, "But we came here together and you can't leave me here all alone." I declared.

"You won't be alone, Raphaël will keep you company."

My eyes widened and I gulped.

No fucking way I'm staying here in this huge house alone with Raphaël. "No." I protested. "Please, Lora, this is my chance to finally spend some time with Marcello." She pleaded. I rolled my eyes. "He's not good for you Haletta." I snapped, crossing my arms.

Haletta is that type of girl who falls in love with any guy, whether they were cruel, smart, stupid or loving it didn't matter to her.

"And I'm not good for him, see we meant to be." She cheered.

I raised a brow and gave her my 'are you serious' look. "Okay, I just want to fuck him. Please Lora stop cockblocking me."

I quickly glanced at Raphaël and back at Haletta then sighed.