M E M O R I E S

Lorraine Lebedev

"What?" Abree snapped.

I smiled and shrugged as I continued to brush my hair.

We all agreed to have dinner together before we drive to Texas. It was Rhett and Dante's idea. They said it's better to be calm and collected before epic events so eventually we all agreed.

Abree and I are getting ready as the other guys get ready in separate rooms. Raphaël wanted to get ready with me but Abree protested saying that we will take forever and the food will be finished when we are done.

I mean she's not wrong so I agreed with her which only made him grumpy.

Abree was happy that Marcello decided to fly to America just to make sure everything went well. Everyone did not find it suspicious apart from me. I secretly knew that he flew the way from Europe to America just to see Abree and make sure that she was safe.

Abree can take care of herself but I think it's sweet of him.

My suspiciousness escalated when I caught Abree and Marcello sneaking out together the other night into Marcello's penthouse. I wanted to ask Rhett if he could help with my combat fighting but on the way accidentally caught them flirting.

I would be happy if they were a couple but I'm not sure how Raphaël will react to his sister dating his best friend.

"You are so weird." Abree sneered as she strapped on her heels.

I pulled my brows in confusion while I was putting on my gold earrings. "I am not weird. I just simply looked at you. What if I was complimenting you in my head?" I stated and she shook her head. "Then you would have said it instead of looking at me like you know my deepest darkest secret." she let out before walking over to the mirror and pulling out her makeup bag from the cabinet.

Her mouth went open and face stretched when she applied mascara and did her cat wings which made her eyes pop.

Abree looked beautiful in her green satin sleeveless long dress. It hugged her body in all the right places, the dress complimented her wide curves and bubble butt. She straightened her curly hair and it was long that it reached just above her ass. The gold necklace and earrings also complimented her honey toned skin with glossed lips and light makeup.

"On a serious note you do look beautiful Abree." I blurted out.

Abree paused what she was doing as her eyes shot sparks as flush crept up her face.

"Shut up Lorraine." she said, her tone soft and collected. I smile and playfully roll my eyes. "A thank you would be appreciated." I teased and took Abree's mascara and applied the black liquid on my lashes. I wanted to do my cat wing, but I'm not as skilled as Abree so I just applied a bit of concealer, blush and red lip gloss.

My hair was clipped back as a few strands flawlessly slithered on both sides of my face. I wore two pieces. Black long sleeved crop top as it had a round clip in the middle, pushing my breast together and a long skirt with two slits both my legs exposed and black pencil heels.  

A moment of silence hummed in the air, before Abree spoke again."You. Look...beautiful as well." she complimented as she stiffened besides me. 

A smile stretches across my lips.

Abree looked like she was in a good mood, so why not bring up the topic now then later.

"Sooo, you and Marcello."

Abree dropped her eyebrow pencil and turned to look at me. "What?" she blurted out, her eyes grew wide.

I faced her and smiled innocently as I said. "There is something going on between the two of you."