L O R R A I N E

Lorraine Lebedev

"Eat Lorraine." Simeon demands.

I didn't bother to look up as my gaze was fixed on my plate filled with chicken and vegetables.

"I'm not hungry." I mumbled as I used my fork to move the vegetables around the plate.

Silence hummed in the air as I felt Simeon's gold stare lasering into me. I slowly lifted my gaze and gawked at him. "You need to eat." he said slowly, more so you could hear the threat in his tone.

His annoyance flared, as his pulse slammed in his neck.

I forced down the sick feeling by climbing on the table and stabbing him in the eye with my fork. I stabbed a piece of broccoli with my fork and shoved it into my mouth, his threatening gaze on me as the tension rose by the second our anger and disgust mixed together creating a dangerous combo.

Tick tock, tick tock

The sound of the clock ringed in my ears, as the atmosphere darkened.

The audacity of him, forcing me to sit down and have family dinner like everything is normal and okay. Like our relationship is kitten and rainbows.

Fuck him.

As the time flew by, I was almost done with my dinner. Rising from my chair I took one quick glance at him before walking away not bothering to dismiss myself.

I got glances from the guards and cleaners on my way to the gym.

I've grown into this habit where I went to the gym and distracted myself by practicing on my knife and shooting skills.

Right now I was beyond annoyed and each time I thought about the man who sadly is my father I wanted to stab him to death. I craved his blood. It is shameful to say that I've secretly found satisfaction in killing people. Each time I killed or tortured I would picture them as my father instead that instant habit reminded me of someone.

Raphaël.

I never understood why he found satisfaction in hurting people but now I get it.

Once I changed into a sports bra and biker shorts I tied my short hair into a ponytail so that it doesn't get in my face while training. Though the shorter strands of my hair framed my face but it wasn't a problem.

I typed in the password for the door that locked me out of the weapons room filled with guns and knives. The red light turned green and I pushed the metal door open and walked in and it shut behind me, the green light turned orange indicating that the room was occupied.

The lights automatically turned on as it stretched across the room in a single line. I walk over to the lockers and open in revealing different types of blades.

Drop-Point Blade, ,Gut Hook, Sheepsfoot Blade, Clip-point blade the list goes on. My lips curl into a satisfaction smirk as my fingers brushed over the sharp metal. My eyes stopped when the kukri blades caught my eye. The blade was customized black as it had a 90 degree curve, suitable to dig someone's guts out. I took some of the blades and walked over to the beginning level wall, where you practice your aim. I throw the blade and it pierces through the wooden wall as it hit the center.

I closed my eyes and let out a breath as I replaced the wooden wall with him standing in the center. I threw the blade and it landed just above the previous shot.

That will be your heart Simeon. I thought.

Another throw, landing 2 inches above the other two blades.