H U N T

Lorraine Lebedev

My body swayed side to side as I danced to the chirping music humming in the air. The smell of blueberry pancakes lingered in the air with a hint of bacon and eggs.

I woke up before Raphaël and decided to make breakfast. He usually does the cooking so I just wanted to thank him by making him a simple breakfast.

Yesterday was something. It was special in some way, maybe it's the fact that we actually had a decent conversation as a couple. Yes he did not open up but I'm glad we agreed to take baby steps with the communication.

He's showing me a side of him he's been hiding for years and I'm happy that it's with me and no one else.

This is the happiest I have been since my birthday. I don't know why but when I'm with Raphaël I feel safe. I feel like I'm at home and he makes me feel the emotions I never thought I would feel since my mother died.

He brings out the brighter side of me not the side that was hungry for revenge and blood.

He made me feel happy and a better version of myself.

After yesterday we cuddled for a moment without saying a single word to each other. We sat in comfortable silence enjoying each other's company. I started to feel sleepy and he carried me upstairs to our-his bedroom. We took a quick shower together and went to bed.

For the first time. Yesterday I felt so close and intimate with him, everything was different like it had a positive shit. The sex, the cuddling, the night routine and sleeping together. It's as if our relationship is slowly blooming into something beautiful and sacred.

I squealed when someone's hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me towards them. My body tensed but quickly relaxed when his scent filtered my nostrils. Turning around I smiled and saw Raphaël grinning. I smacked him with the kitchen cloth. "Don't do that." I declared as I tried to fight back my smile to show him that I'm serious but I couldn't because of how beautiful this man looks in the morning.

His hair is all puffy and ruffled up. His loose joggers hung dangerously low on his waist, his defined V line trailed down his ripped muscles hidden by the pants that I secretly wished he did not wear. His muscles flexed when crossed his arms over his bare upper body.

God, I can never get enough of this man.

His head looked over my shoulder as he saw the bacon cooking on the stove. He looked at me and raised a brow.

"I'm making us breakfast." I chirped, my feet nervously rocking back and forth with my hands behind my back.

"Smells amazing red." He complimented as he leaned forwards and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead then trailed down to the corner of my lips before he snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. His hard bulge pressed against my inner thigh. He kissed me desperately like it's the last time he will see me.

I dropped the cloth and my hands found his chest, his heart thumping hard against his chest. I smirked knowing that my touch also had an effect on him. He deepened the kiss, his grip tightening around my waist. My body sparked with arousal as he cupped my ass cheek as a small moan escaped my mouth.

I whimpered when a low grunt escaped his mouth, my feet were no longer touching the ground. My legs turned into jelly when his hands found their way under his T-shirt and pinched my nipple. My body betrayed me when I felt myself dripping.

The smell of something burning shattered my arousal and I pulled away from the heated kiss.

"The bacon." I complained and quickly rushed over to the stove and removed the slightly burnt bacon from the stove.