⊱┊four

I checked the time on my phone once more to make sure I read it correctly. 2:47 PM. "Should I text him?" I asked Tubbo. 

     He gave me a look as if I was the stupidest person in the world and said, "Well, duh." 

     I rolled my eyes and practically speedran to iMessages. 

hey
u know what time it is
that's right, it's time to go to my house

Ranboo
Your house?

well duh where did u think i would be looking at you

Ranboo
I actually. Don't know.

exactly
anyhow my address is [x] 

Ranboo
Alright, I'll be there soon. 

     I nervously tugged on my hair and I heard Tubbo sigh. "You're gonna be fine. Besides, I'm coming with you, aren't I?" 

      "But-"

     "No." 

     I groaned, suddenly feeling like the world was going to implode around me if I went home. Tubbo must've noticed me feeling this way because he grabbed me by my wrist and proceeded to drag me out of the shop. I barely had time to get the rest of my things. 

     We were going along the sidewalk, I was slowly rolling on my skateboard and Tubbo was walking next to me. 

     "What if I mess it up?" I whined.

     "You're not gonna mess it up. Besides, you said it was just a physical attraction, right?"

     I played with the hem of my skirt and groaned a little bit, "But what if he's actually like really sweet 'n shit and I really like him?" 

      "That's your problem," He said dismissively. 

     I slowed to a stop in slight disbelief at what he had just said. "Dude! You're supposed to be on my side!" I exclaimed, lightly punching him in the arm. 

     He laughed it off and said, "I can't always be."

     I gave him an odd stare and replied with, "What kind of cryptic bullshit sentence is that?"

     That question, of course, made him laugh harder.

     I groaned and rolled my eyes, speeding up the pace of my skateboard. 

     "Wait, wait for me-" He said, starting to catch up to me. 

     We made it back to my house and I opened the door and kicked my shoes off. Tubbo did somewhat the same, though he didn't kick his shoes off. More like carefully took them off and placed them neatly next to the door.

     "Do we just, like, sit in the living room and wait?" I asked him.

     "It's your house," He replied with a glance towards the living room. 

     "Okay," I walked into my living room awkwardly, even though like Tubbo had said, it was my own house. 

      I plopped down onto my couch and settled into a comfortable position, which consisted of me sprawling my legs along the whole thing and resting my head on the armrest. 

     "Where am I supposed to sit?" I could practically hear a ":(" in that sentence.

     "Toby, there's like three other chairs," I said with a roll of my eyes.