⊱┊ten

quick clarification about me: i'm a trans boy and my pronouns are he/they and some neopronouns please do not refer to me as a girl :/

     "Anyways," I began promptly, "I want to go to the mall today. And you're coming with me, okay?" 

     He gave me a look that could only be described as deadpan and said, "The mall?" 

     I huffed and flipped my hair away from my face, placing a hand on my hip. "Yes, obviously. Or did you wanna sit around on my living room floor all day." 

     "Well, not exactly-" 

     "Good. So come on." 

     "Fine, fine," He reluctantly agreed. 

     I beamed at him and took his hand to lead him out of the front door. 

     I was still sort of holding his hand when we got to the mall. Surprisingly enough my house-er, castle-wasn't that far from the main city, so walking wasn't a problem. 

     Our hands had slipped into a more comfortable hold, with our fingers interlocked. It had happened naturally enough, he didn't seem to acknowledge it but my heart was beating crazy fast, as if it were about to burst. 

     I smiled at the familiar front entrance and pulled him inside the automatic sliding doors. "So. I wanna go to Hot Topic first because, well, duh." 

     "I've never been inside of a Hot Topic," He admitted shyly.

     "You're kidding," I said flatly. 

     "I'm not!" He sounded almost defensive and I giggled. 

      "Okay, okay. Let's go, Enderboy," And I began to pull him again. I don't think he minded it, though, or he would've said something. 

     When we got to the Hot Topic, which was rather close to the entrance of the mall I let go of his hand to go explore. 

     I watched Ranboo from the corner of my eye and saw him marveling at the different rings there were. Oh my god I liked a boy who wore rings. 

     After looking at the shirts for a little bit I wandered over to him. "Want anything? I'm buying." When I dragged him out of the front door of my house I realized I had forgotten my backpack and we had to go back to get it, but now we're all set. 

     "Wh-What? No, it's fine, I can pay," He said, a nervous look settling on his face. 

     I rolled my eyes, "Oh, come on. It'll be fine." 

     "Okay, okay. I like this one," He chose one of the ring sets off the rack and showed it to me. 

     "Ooh, cool. You can get anything else you want," I said with a smile, going back to looking at the clothing options. 

     One skirt caught my eye. It was a black pleated cheer skirt with two light green lines wrapping around the bottom. Ranboo had walked over to me and was standing behind me, looking at the skirt I was looking at. 

     "You'd look nice in that," He pointed out. 

     I was glad he couldn't see my face at the moment because I'm sure it was bright red. "Of course I would. Light green is pink's complimentary color." 

     "Really?" 

    "Yeah. Color theory, idiot," I said lightly, crossing my arms with a smirk.