⊱┊halloween

I AM BRINGING YOUUUUUU !!! A SPECIAL HALLOWEEN ONE-SHOT !!!!!! they r dating in this one-shot and yeah thats it, its just me liking halloween and ranboo

     I sighed and looked over my costume in my floor-length mirror again. Ranboo and I were supposed to be going to a party Tommy was throwing, and we were doing a couple's costume. I was Red Riding Hood and he was the Big, Bad Wolf. 

     As it was getting closer to the time we were supposed to leave, I pulled out my phone to text him.

baby where are you we're gonna b late 

ranboo <3
literally walking up to ur doorstep rn

     As he sent that message, I heard the doorbell ring and I practically ran downstairs to greet him. 

     "Hello, boyfriend of mine," I said as I opened the door. 

     "Why do you keep calling me that?" He said with a laugh. 

     "Because it's funny. Anyways, I need to go get my bag, and then we can leave," I said quickly before turning to go back up to my room. 

     He caught my elbow and spun me back to him pulling me in to give me a quick kiss.

     My face flushed and I pushed him away in embarrassment. No matter how many times he did that, I still couldn't get used to it. "There's no time for kissing, we have to leave," I said matter-of-factly before actually going back up to my room this time. 

     When I got back downstairs, he was leaning against the doorframe, looking at his phone. He looked up at me and smiled softly. 

     "Okay! Let's go," I said confidently, striding over to him and opening the door. 

     We walked to his car where I sat in the passenger seat, and he let me play my playlist. It happened to be the one I made for him, and he recognized it as that. 

     "Is this the playlist you made for me?" He asked as we started to drive to Tommy's house. 

     "Yep," I replied brightly, a blush spreading across my face. 

     "Epic," He said simply and I smiled. 

     Eventually, we got to Tommy's house, where I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell, waiting for somebody to answer. 

     Tommy was the one to answer and he said shortly, "You're late." 

     I laughed, "It's not our fault your house is fucking isolated." 

     "That's Phil's fault!" He exclaimed and I laughed again. 

     "Anyways, come in," He said, stepping out of the entrance to his house and letting us into the house. 

     He led us to the basement where music could be heard thrumming gently from the top of the stairs. 

     We walked down the stairs and the music got louder, and at the bottom of the steps was a large room with the furniture pushed to the sides and people lounging around on some of the couches. 

     There were a few people I recognized and a few people I didn't. 

     I looked nervously at Ranboo who gave me a reassuring smile. 

     I took his hand into mine and then we walked fully into the room. 

     About two hours later, most of the company had settled onto the floor in a circle. "Okay, but, Tommy. What the fuck are you wearing?" I asked him, looking at him and his costume with squinted eyes. I could've sworn he was wearing something different when he welcomed us.