⊱┊five

WOOO HAPPY 4K :D!!

     We got up all the stairs and were at the tower where my lab was. I pushed open the door and walked inside, turning on my heel and waiting for him to do the same. 

     He too walked inside and closed the door. 

     "So, I'll be running some basic tests, like if you'd be at a doctor's office," I began, walking over to where my white lab coat was hanging on a hook. I slipped it on, feeling giddy at the option of looking so professional in front of somebody other than Tubbo or my family. 

     I grabbed some notebook paper and put the paper under the clip of my clipboard, you know, to add to that "professionalism." 

      I looked up at him and saw him awkwardly standing at the door. "You can sit down, you know," I told him. I then gestured at one of the chairs in the room. It may be a makeshift laboratory, but it was a comfy makeshift laboratory. 

     "Alright," He said, following to where I had pointed. He sat down and I watched as he drummed his fingers on his knees. I was watching him a lot, wasn't I? Wait a minute, that was what I was supposed to be doing. Why did I feel so flustered over it?

     I cleared my throat awkwardly and asked, "So, how tall are you?" 

     "Oh. Well, I'm 6'6." Holy shit, that was tall. I knew he was an enderman and all, but just. What? 

     "Cool," My voice cracked in the middle of the word. 

     "Anyways, what are some special abilities you have as being an Enderman?" God, that sounded stupid. 

     "Well, it's not an ability but I'm really tall. Though you already knew that. I have the thing where if you look into my eyes for too long-well, you won't die or anything, I'm not old enough nor am I fully an Enderman, but you will feel discomfort. Or be frozen in place," He explained.

     I leaned forward intently and then almost tripped because I wasn't sitting in anything. 

    I managed to catch myself and I cleared my throat along with my embarrassment. I regained my composure and tried my best to write down what he had just told me. 

      "Anything else?" I asked, tilting my head to the right a little bit.

      He ran a hand through his black-and-white-colored hair as he thought. "Not really? I mean, I can make a portal to the End whenever it's convenient for me."

     I furrowed my eyebrows in frustration, "How are you so- so... cool! All I can do is give you neat items for gold." 

      "Gold?" He asked, a curious look in his eyes.

      I flipped some hair out of my face, "Yeah, I'm part piglin." 

      "What? That's infinitely cooler than being an Enderman," He said in surprise. 

     I scoffed, "Is not." 

     "Is too!" He insisted.

     "Well, if you think it's cool, that's great. But to me, it isn't that much," I replied leaning against a table in the room. 

     "Fine, fine. Do you need anything else from me?" He asked. 

      I thought about it for a moment and then told him, "Actually, I need a blood sample."

      He looked considerably more nervous when I said that. "Blood, you say?" 

      "Yeah. It's just a tiny little poke. I've taken Tubbo's blood before. Did you know that a moobloom's blood smells like flowers?" I said, getting a little distracted.