⊱┊nine

LOVELIES IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG :( I HOPE U ENJOY <3

     I sighed as I looked over my outfit in my floor length mirror. It was a silk mid-thigh length purple dress paired with a short sleeved white shirt underneath it. I played with my hair a little bit, hoping it didn't look too dumb. God, I sounded awfully like a teenager in love, didn't I? I barely even knew the guy!

I sighed after worrying about my appearance for a little bit longer and decided that I looked fine and started to walk downstairs after adding a little bit of makeup to my face.

     Oh gods. He was in my living room. "He" referring to Ranboo.

     I crept over to Tubbo and whispered, "Could you hear my music?" It was not a secret that the castle walls were thin.

     He giggled and said, "Yeah. Lemon Demon, huh?"

     I blushed and hit him in the shoulder.

     "Um." It was then I remembered that Ranboo was standing in my living room.

     I cleared my throat and turned to look at him. "Hi. Sorry. I... didn't know you were here."

     "Hi," He said with a warm smile that made my heart melt.

     "Oh, what's this my dad is texting me hahaha I have to go, have fun," Tubbo said abruptly and got up from the couch and finding his way to the front door.

     Ranboo and I watched as he left and I sighed a sigh of relief.

     I walked over to my couch and sat down, looking at Ranboo through my amethyst gaze.

     "Do you want me to sit down?" He asked, a slight chuckle in his voice.

     "You can," I replied, catching his small laugh.

     He sat next to me and it felt just a little bit like he was too close.

     "So..." I started to play with my fingers in my lap, "How's it going?"

     He started laughing at my mundane question. "I'm good, I'm good. How about you?"

     "I'm okay, I guess," I said, tilting my head to the side.

     "Well at least you're not bad," He remarked.

     I giggled, "That's true!"

     There was a moment of awkward silence to which I brought up, "You ever play, uhh, Just Dance?"

     "Yeah, who hasn't?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

     "Okay, you got me there. Wanna play?" I asked with a grin.

     "Bet," He replied.

     "Okay."

     After a few heated rounds of Just Dance we both collapsed on the floor, looking up at the ceiling.

     "You know, enderboy," I said, out of breath. "You're not half bad at dancing."

He laughed, "Thank you, but it's just following directions on a screen, so it's not that hard."

     "Mhm, sure," I said with a smile before sitting back up.

     "So, Scarlett, I heard you like Lemon Demon?" He said while also cracking a grin. 

     I snorted in amusement. "Like is an understatement, I love his music. What, do you like his music too?" 

     His playful grin turned into a knowing, charisma filled smile, "Well, I'm quite the Lemon Demon connoisseur."