⊱┊eleven

before da chapter starts i would like 2 clarify. x oc. not reader. stop comparing yourself to my oc please /nm

     "Okay, so. We have a bunch of stuff we don't need now, and we just got pretzels. I think that's enough mall for now," I said to Ranboo as we sat down on a bench in the food court. 

     He nodded along with what I was saying. He looked tired, and I certainly felt tired. 

     "Wanna go back to my place and chill for a bit?" I asked with a yawn at the end.

     "That sounds good," He replied. 

      "Alright," I said, standing up from the bench and he stood with me. 

     I picked up the three bags I had from three different stores and Ranboo picked up the two that he had. 

     We got back soon enough and Ranboo and I made our way up to my bedroom where he set his bags on one of the plush chairs in my room and I just practically threw mine in the closet. 

     I sat down on my bed and quickly checked my phone. I had a text from Tubbo. Multiple texts, it seemed. 

Tubbo
how's ur date going
scarlett
scarlett my love :weary:
wait this isnt discord 
😩
there we go
scarlett answer me
ok thats why ur dad left you

TUBBO WHAT THE FUCK MAN 😭
ok im the fatherless one sure
AND ITS NOT A DATE BTW
just two people
hangin out
nothing romantical abt that

Tubbo
okay sure whatever u say 
have u kissed yet

oh my jesus christ no
i mean.
we held hands 
but it was platonic 
like how i hold hands w u

     "Who're you texting?" Ranboo asked and I jumped, looking up to see him standing over me. I quickly set my phone face down on my lap. 

     "Tubbo," I said with a nervous smile. 

     "Oh. What's he up to?" He asked, sitting next to me. 

     I shrugged, "Dunno. He doesn't really tell me." 

     He laughed, "I can imagine. He seems like the type to not know what he's doing most of the time." 

     My phone buzzed a couple times in my lap and no matter how much I tried to ignore the notifications, I couldn't. 

Tubbo
HOLY FUCK YOU HELD HANDS
YOU
HELD
HANDS !??!???#??
SCARLETT
WHAT
THATS LIKE
MAJOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Tubbo
damn shawty ok ! 
but are you still hanging out

yeah ??

Tubbo
ok sick
i dare u 2 kiss him

boiwhatthehellboi

Tubbo
slash jay
unless ...
no im kidding
but just think abt it 

im this close to blocking ur number

Tubbo
if u do that u hate gay people

only you 🥰🥰 /j
ok i have 2 go now STOP TEXTING ME

     I sighed and set my phone down again. "Sorry, what were we talking about?" I turned my head to find me inches away from his face, his eyes were wide. 

     I shifted away a little bit, "Er... did you see any of that?" 

     "A little," He admitted shyly. 

     Color rose to my face immediately after he said that he saw some of my conversation. 

     "Did you see the, um, part about, uh-"

     "Kissing you?" He said, cutting through my nervous babbling. 

     Oh my god I wanted to die. 

     "Yeah, but that's just Tubbo, he's weird. He thinks that every person I'm friends with is going to be my next significant other, which is not true by the way I've never even dated anybody," I rambled out, feeling my palms begin to sweat. 

     "Really? I haven't dated anybody either," he told me, and I watched his hand go up and cup the side of his neck. 

     "Oh," I said quietly, because what else was I supposed to say?

     I cleared my throat and shifted away from him a little more, "Anyways, do you wanna watch Monster High?" I averted my eyes from his gaze and fidgeted with the collar of my shirt. 

     "What? Sure, I don't mind. Movies or series?" 

      "Movies. We're watching Boo York, Boo York first because it's my favorite," I said, getting up to go grab the remote that was in front of my TV on it's table. 

     I bounced back on my bed with little regard for Ranboo, grabbing a pillow and hugging it while I opened Netflix on my TV. 

     I found the movie quickly and stared intently at the screen as it started.

     Ranboo walked around to the other side of my bed and sat down, also taking a pillow. 

     About halfway through the movie I noticed that he was asleep. He looked kind of cute when he was sleeping, or is that like a crazy thought? 

     Though, maybe taking a nap wasn't too bad of an idea. I closed my eyes and let myself slip into sleep.