⊱┊thirteen

also finally got around to drawing scarlett so true 💪🤤

     I hadn't seen Ranboo since he stayed the night at my house. I frantically texted him, hoping he remembered that we supposed to go shopping today. 

are u almost here
rabnboo
ranboo
pspsp
oh i see u

     My nerves quickly melted away as I saw him round the corner looking at his phone. I looked back down at mine to see that my string of messages had been read. 

     When I looked back up, he had a smile on his face and I noticed his pace sped up a little bit. 

     He reached me and I gave him a grin and said, "Hello." 

     "Hi. How are you?" 

     "I'm good, ready to shop," I told him, my grin widening at the thought of dress shopping. 

     "Right, that's what we're doing," He said with a nervous chuckle. 

     I gently nudged him with my elbow, "What, are you nervous?" 

     "If I'm being honest? A little bit. But, you didn't hear that from me." 

     I laughed, "Don't be. Okay, let's go." I linked my elbow into his arm and led him into the store. 

     Looking at all the wonderful dress and suit selections I felt my heart swell and my mind go back to the last time I had been to a formal ball. The sound of the music, the dancing with people who you barely knew, the smell of royal wine. It was all so beautiful and I couldn't wait to experience it with Ranboo. 

     We browsed for a little bit before my eyes caught on a dress. It was sage green, the favorite color he had told me previously.

     "Ranboo, I'm gonna go ask to try this one on, wait here," I said, leaving him to go find a store employee

     Once I had been led to a dressing room and figured out how to get the thing on, I stepped out to see Ranboo sitting outside, messing on his phone. 

     When he saw me, his jaw dropped and I suppressed a proud smirk. You see, I liked attention. A lot. "What do you think?" I asked with a smile. 

     "I- you... Wow." 

      "Speechless, huh? I guess I'll take this as a good thing," I said, a giggle bubbling over. 

     "Yeah, it's- it's definitely a good thing." 

     "Okay, I'll get it then! Now, it's time for you to get a suit." 

     "I have a suit at my house-" 

     "That thing you showed up at my store in? No. It looks like you got it at a Macy's. We need to get you a good one." 

     "What's wrong with Macy's?" He asked rather dejectedly and I couldn't help but laugh a little. 

     "Nothing, nothing. It's just, well, the ball we're going to go to will be able to pick out that you're not used to formal functions if you wear it." 

     "But I'm not used to formal functions," He told me. 

     "We'll fix that. For now, go look for one you like," I told him, pushing him up from where he was sitting and going back into the dressing room to change into my clothes from earlier. 

     I walked out to see him staring at a dark red suit that would definitely look good on him. 

     "Do you wanna try it on?" I asked him and he flinched a little, startled by my sudden presence.

     "Can I?" 

     "You don't have to ask for permission," I told him, placing a hand on his upper arm in reassurance. 

     "Oh. Okay," He said and I could've sworn he was blushing. 

     I turned away and smiled to myself, going off to find the employee from earlier. 

     Ranboo went into a dressing room soon after and I found myself sitting in a chair outside of one, waiting for him. I felt as if maybe I was being too forward today, but, like, that was totally okay right? 

     I sighed and placed my chin in my hands, my mind wandering off to "what if I were his girlfriend" territory. 

     Soon enough he stepped out of the dressing room and I felt myself flush. "Okay, you have to get that. And it's red, we'll be matching," I said, twirling a nervous piece of hair around my finger. 

     "Well, if you insist," He said with a grin. 

      I rolled my eyes playfully, "You're such a dork." 

     "Would this be an appropriate time to say that I'm your dork?" He asked with a smile that made heat rush to my face. 

     "No, absolutely not," I said to him, a smile tugging at the corners of my mouth. 

     "Aw, man. Okay, I'm gonna change again," He said, stepping back into the dressing room and closing the door. 

     As I swiped my credit card at the checkout, I noticed Ranboo staring at me with confusion. 

     "What?" I asked. 

     "Nothing, it's just, you really are rich, aren't you?" 

     I thought about it, then shrugged. "We're comfortable." 

     "That's exactly what a rich person would say!" He pointed out and I laughed at him. 

     "Fine, I guess you could say that," I told him with a flip of my hair. 

     "Wow, okay," He replied, laughter in his voice. 

     We took the bus back to my house because it was way too far to walk and hung up our outfits in my closet. 

     Ranboo and I ended up in my bed, watching a movie I was barely paying attention to since I was looking at him and how his eyes were trained on the screen, peak interest showing on his face. 

     I sighed and decided to actually pay attention to the movie-I decided I shouldn't waste my time falling for him in that moment. 

pisses
i dont have an outfit ref 4 ranboo rn bc my school wifi is ass and wont let me use pinterest 😜 but yeah love u guys < 3