Chapter 35 - Anniversary 🥳🥳

A year ago I made the first chapter of this book... and maybe.. POSSIBLY there will be another chapter like this next year :)

Even though that this whole... Walking Dead thing has sorta died since the very end of the game, and no one is really crazy about it anymore- I'm FINISHING THIS BOOK!!! 😌

In the past I've tried to write other things besides... Clouis or romance... or mystery stuff- but I just don't find it interesting. And those of you who have been reading this from the beginning... you'll get a happy ending- and an ACTUAL ending...

Happy Anniversary... or whatever lol 😂

•••

Missing
Missing
Missing

That's all Louis had heard about the whole situation.

He had never felt this before, but his mom said it was depression.

Louis had an addiction now: drinking. Of course he couldn't easily get alcohol, mainly because he's underage and Amy gets super upset when he does. But now he's in rehab, and he also has a-

"Louis?"

Louis jumps slightly and steadies his gaze back to his therapist. "Sorry. I just uh- I was in a daze."

"I saw." The therapist, Dr. Monroe, stated with a small smile.

Louis didn't know Dr. Monroe until a couple weeks ago. But Javier had actually brought up the idea of Louis going to him, mainly because Paul - Dr. Monroe - was friends with Javi and Clem. And seeing Paul now, Louis understood why they call him Jesus - due to his long hair and beard, also his kind personality.

"What do you think she's doing now?" Jesus continues with the conversation they were discussing before Louis got in a daze. Louis slouches back into the couch, "I dunno.. I have a few theories."

"Can you tell me those theories?" Jesus asks as he clicks his pen.

"I think she and AJ are dead, or they're just running from place to place."

"Which one do you hope it is?"

Louis scoffs, "I hope it's the one where they're still alive." He stands and starts pacing around the room, "Lee's still in a coma, Clem and AJ are both gone and no one knows where they are, I have a drinking problem, Brody is still basically a fucking vegetable from the wreck, Minnie's neck is broke, and Violet has to go to physical therapy." After he's done with his rant he sits back down.

Paul nods, writing down something in his book - either how Louis acted or the things he said.

"How did you feel about the last thing she said to you?"

Louis snickers sadly, burying his head in his hands, "Said? She fucking texted me. The last thing that I get from the love of my life and it's a fucking text.."

"Can you remind me of what it said?"

Louis sighs, thinking hard to remember every detail of that last text:

🍊baby❤️: You may not forgive me for this. But whatever happenes I want you to be happy. Find someone else, love someone else. It's gonna be hard at first, but I promise you'll get over it - over me. I really liked you Louis, you were one of a kind. I even fell in love with you and it hurts so much to do this, you have absolutely no idea. But I wasn't good for you anyways, because you deserve so much more. Don't try and find me, because you won't. But please get over me. Continue your life. Be careful and be safe. I'm so, so, so sorry, but it's over. Bye, Lou.