Chapter 4 - Your Choices Will Have Consequences...

Clementine held the gun in her hands, making the tall man put his hands up. "Okay, okay. You made your point. Just put the gun down..?" The man said with fear as the small girl pointed the gun straight at him. She hesitated. He walked towards her, trying to take the gun away. But in an instant she shot him in the head. He fell to the floor, the same scared face he had before was still on his face. Just as she shot him, the front door opened, revealing Lee.

"What the hell..?" Lee said shocked. He had just came home from work, only to find a unknown man lying dead in his kitchen. Lee instantly looked at Clementine, she looked scared. Lee ran to his daughter and hugged her. She cried in his shoulder as she dropped the gun on the floor. She was only eight, and she already killed a man. Lee picked up his daughter and took her to her room and laid her on her bed. She laid in bed, still crying. Lee ran downstairs and grabbed the phone to call the police. He didn't know what the man did but-

"Clementine?!" The science teacher asked as she waved the paper in the teenagers face. "Uh." Clem got out of her thoughts and looked at the teacher. "This is the homework..." the science teacher said confused as she placed the paper on the girls desk. "Oh, thanks Ms Keller." Clementine said with a smile. She had been in the science room for about an hour. The teacher was nice, other than Mr. Moore.

Clem sat at a table with people she knew and didn't know, them being: Marlon, Brody, and Mitch.

The bell rang, making all the teens pack up their stuff quickly. Clem was excited, her last class was history, Lee would be there. Lee was never a mean teacher, he was pretty chill. He always let his students talk. Clem didn't know how he would act this time though, he'd be in a classroom with teenagers he didn't know.

Clem grabbed her bag and waited outside the classroom for Violet - Violet said she'd help Clem get to her class since she was going there too. Clem didn't want to wait long, people had ditched her before. She pulled out her phone, seeing a missed FaceTime call from Duck. She rolled her eyes. Of course he'd call her during class. She FaceTimed him back, the screen instantly saying 'connecting'.

"HEY CLEMENTINE!" Duck yelled as he saw practically his sisters face. A big smile was plastered on his face as he saw her. Clem had a big smile to. "Hey you big dork." She giggled. She hadn't seen Duck since about a week before her family moved away. She was used to seeing him every single day, but now they were  like 100-200 miles apart. Her and Duck had been friends since she was about eight, after Lee adopted her.

"So are you going to your last class too?" Duck asked as he walked, he was looking away from his phone screen to see. Clementine raised a brow. "Yep."
"So... you made any.... FRIENDS?!" Duck said it slower in the beginning and louder at the end, making Clem laugh. He was so dumb. "Yes, and I gotta go." She quickly hung up and put her phone back in her pocket. She saw Violet and Louis walk up to her. Louis had the same stupid smile on his face like Duck did. "Why are guys like this?" Clem thought as she shook her head and laughed.

"Well hello, Madame." Louis said bowing. Clem rolled her eyes for what felt like the 1,000th day today. Violet punched Louis' arm making him say "ow". Violet crossed her arms and looked at Clem, nodding her head directing her to go in 'that direction'. The three walked together to their history class. Violet was annoyed with Louis' constant flirting with Clem, she acted annoyed to, but really she was flattered.

The three walked to the classroom, other friends in the class joining them as they walked. (Marlon, Minnie, Brody, Aasim, and Omar).

Clem walked in first, everyone following behind. She noticed Lee was sitting at his desk - it was in the front of the room in front of the chalk board. Lee looked at the people coming in and quickly stood up as he saw his daughter. He walked over to the group who had just came in and held a clipboard in hand, with a pen also. "Can I get your names please?" Lee asked with a smile. The teens shared their names and all looked at Clementine, waiting for her to give her name to the man. Clem looked at all of them confused. "You guys don't know?" Clem asked the group. They all shaked their heads as in a 'no'. "This is my goddamn dad?!" Clem said with a smile as she placed a hand on her fathers shoulder. Everyone looked at Clem then Lee, they had no idea Clementine was his daughter - they never asked her last name.