Chapter 22 - Slap

Clementine awoke from slumber at 7:00 AM.

Of course. She could NEVER sleep late.

She sits up in bed- or at least tries, but Louis' arms are stopping her from doing so. She carefully moves his arms from her waist. His face scrunched up. A second later he rolls over, his back now facing her.

She sighs in relief, happy she hadn't waken him too.

She quietly gets out of bed.

It's then that she remembers everything that happened last night: About Sophie's information on her. That Violet now knows. And that her and Lee were supposed to talk about that all today...

She tiptoes to the bathroom. Once she's there, she gets in the shower.

She hoped that a shower would clear her mind, but it did the exact opposite. Being alone in her thoughts only meant her mind was free to think about everything.

She thought Sophie was annoying at first... But now Clementine didn't like her- hated her, even.

She remembered just how bad she felt about the red head that day... That day her and Matthew kidnapped her. But that had all changed. Now, she wish she had done more to Sophie that day, that day she was tied to a chair. Clementine wished she had beaten the hell out of Sophie...

Did that make her a bad person - for thinking those things?

Lee always said, "It's okay to think about evil things, but never act on them." Well shit, Lee. She has definitely acted on those things... Many times.

Clementine couldn't take this anymore. She needed a distraction.

She finished up in the shower, trying as best as she could not to think about those things.

Five minutes later, Clem gets out of the shower. She immediately wraps a towel around her, preparing for the cold air that was just outside the door. She opens the door, and rushes back to Louis' room.

Louis was still sound asleep. She closed the bedroom door behind her, and locks it. Then she tiptoes to her bag, filled with all her clothes.

She searched through the bag, trying to find her various clothing: Underwear, bra, shirt, and pants.

A minute later she had found her clothes... Except one, her sweatpants.

"Where the fuck-" She whispers to herself, searching through her bag endlessly. She's cut off by a laugh coming from behind her,

"Looking for these?" He teases. She could already see the smirk on his face.

She slowly turns around. It's then that she sees Louis. One hand was on his hip, the other was raised in the air with Clem's sweatpants.

"You dick." She huffs.

She starts to walk over to him, glaring daggers his way. She stands in front of him, waiting for him to give her her sweatpants.

When he doesn't give them, she says, "Give 'em!"

"Nope. I'm gonna need a kiss first."

Clem rolls her eyes.

She stands on her toes, trying to reach up to his lips. Louis chuckles at this. He honestly thought it was adorable how short Clem was. And how she couldn't even reach his face without going on her toes-

"Stop thinking about that! It's not funny that I'm short!" She hisses.

She pecks his lips... Nothing else.