Chapter 3 - Little Backstory

Louis was driving back home from Ericsson. He had said goodbye to all the friends he'd made there. He would rather stay in that troubled youth school than go back home.

Though he never imagined his parents would send him there, they loved him... right?
Louis was very confused when the family limousine didn't arrive at the boarding school to pick him up. Instead an old 4-seater car did. It was his aunt that picked him up - his moms sister.

The two drove in silence, they hadn't seen each other for at least a year. The last time he saw her it was a month before his parents got divorced.

He thought about what his parents reaction would be. Would they be happy? Mad? He knew his Dad didn't like him anymore, but would his mom forgive him?

The thoughts went away as his aunt turned down the wrong street. He was about to tell her she was going the wrong way until she parked in the driveway of a 2-story house - it was fairly sized, modern.

His aunt turned off the engine and started grabbing her purse and other things she'd brought with her. Louis just held his suitcase, he was confused why they were... here. Was he living with his aunt now? Did his parents just give him away? He froze once he saw his mother walk out of the house.

A slight smile was on her face as she saw her son. She walked over to the passenger side door and opened it, she wanted to get a better look at him.

"Wow, you look older." She chuckled as she knelt down to look at him. Louis smiled. He was still unsure if she was still mad at him or not, she noticed. "I forgive you. I hope you learned your lesson at that school though." She half joked. He nodded and she hugged him.

Soon his aunt left and the two were in the house alone. He noticed all the family pictures weren't complete, his dad wasn't in any. He was either cut out or marked out. "Your fathers not coming back Lou." His mother said with a forced smile. She walked over to the kitchen to start making dinner. Louis took this time to go look for his room.

There was only two bedrooms and two baths. He found the one room that was empty and plain, only his old bed - a queen size - a dresser, and desk were in the room. He sighed and sat on the white bed and looked around, suitcase still in hand. The walls were a dark green, the small circle carpet in the middle was a light orange. He kinda liked his new room. Though it was a lot smaller that the old one, it was like a new start to a new life.

He did know he'd never see his dad again...

•••

Louis sat there in awe. He was staring at the new girl... the hot new girl. He was one of the guys in the classroom dumbly staring at her, though out of all of them he got the best view. She was right next to him, well not right next to him. She was an aisle next to him. He saw the girl next to her look at him with annoyance, Violet.

Clem sat in the middle of the two whispering to each other. "Louis stop your goddamn staring!" Violet whisper-shouted. Louis put his hand over his heart dramatically. "I'm doing no such!" Louis whisper-shouted back. "Oh yeah you're real slick lover boy." Violet whispered.

Clem now got annoyed. "You do know I can hear you right?" She said aggressively, she didn't mean for it to come out so harsh. Louis gulped. "Sorry Louis is such a dumbass!" Violet teased, Louis responded with a glare. "Enough you two!" Marlon said, he grew annoyed to. Louis and Violet were like brother and sister, they loved each other, but they also couldn't stand each other.

Clem rolled her eyes, making Louis' heart skiped a beat. Clem and Violet turned in their chairs to face the white board.

•••