Chapter 17 - I Love You

Sunday night (when Clem returns home).

•••

Louis waited on Clem's front porch, waiting for her to come home.

He had been waiting for about an hour, surely she had to be home soon, right?

Just then he got a text from his love:

"Clementine: Hey, we just got into the neighborhood."

He replied almost instantly:

"Louis: Great! Can't wait to see you!"

"Clementine: Aww."

He put his phone back in his pocket, then stood up from the step he was sitting on, ready to hug his girlfriend.

He saw a car pull up into the driveway, the lights from the car blinding him. Louis covered his face so the lights wouldn't blind him as bad. Once the car turned off, everything turned to pitch black again. The only thing to be heard was the car doors opening then shutting.

Louis walked over to the car on the passenger side. Once he opened the door the cars lights turned on, then he could see his girlfriend. Clementine practically jumped into his arms, wrapped her arms around his neck, and hugged him. Louis put his arms around her waist and hugged her really tight, making her unable to breathe.

"L-Louis, I can't breath." She managed to say. She felt his grip loosen. AJ and Lee went in and out of the house, getting all their stuff out of the car.
"I missed you." She said against his chest. "Missed you more." He sighed, pulling her away from him to look at her face. Lee sighed in annoyance, "Oh please, you just missed having someone to kiss."

"Dad!" Clem yelled, annoyed that her father had such a big problem with her boyfriend.

•••

It was the next day, Monday to be exact. Clem stayed over at Louis' house last night. Lee didn't really want her to but, she did anyways.

Clem woke up first, obviously. She never could sleep past 9. It really annoyed her but she just had to deal with it. It was 6 o'clock in the morning. At least 30 more minutes until they had to leave for school, that gave her enough time to start getting ready now.

Clem got out of bed. Louis' arms were wrapped around her so she tried her best not to wake him up. Once she got out of bed she headed straight for the bathroom. Clementine took a quick shower. After getting out of the shower and drying herself off, she brushed her hair. After brushing her hair she put on the clothes she brought into the bathroom. She put on dark blue skinny jeans and a plain white T-shirt. She tucked the shirt into her pants a little bit, making the shirt not so long.

She exited the bathroom and headed to Louis' room. Now he was awake - well mostly. Louis sat lazily on the ground in front of his bed. Clem tilted her head in confusion, "Why are you on the ground?"
"I... Fell off the bed." He yawned. Clem broke down laughing. "Ugh." He groaned, now standing up. He went to the bathroom, probably going to go take a shower too.

Once Clem recovered from her laughter, she went to the nightstand next to Louis' bed to go get her phone. Once she picked her phone up she saw she had a text from Mariana: