Chapter 20 - Shots

Disclaimer: This chapter is filled with a bunch of sex related stuff... Umm- that's it

*zzzzzzzz*

*zzzzzzzz*

*zzzzzzzz*

*zzzzzzzz*

"Oh my god! What does he want!" Clementine huffed in annoyance. She was awoken by the sound of her phone vibrating - caused by when she gets a text.

She lazily grabbed her phone from the nightstand. Charger still plugged in.
She could only assume it was her boyfriend... And that it was:

Louis: Clementine... I can't sleep!

Can I come over?

Or could you come over?

Please?!?

Clementine: Lou, I'm getting tired of you waking me up every night that I'm not with you

Louis: I know, I'm sorry.

I just... Can't sleep when you're not next to me.

Clementine: Come over. I'll open my window.

Louis: Yay!!

Clementine slowly got out of bed and walked over to her window, the only window in the room. It took almost all her strength to open the window. By the time it was open, she could already see Louis walking over. This made her smile. She jumped back into bed and wrapped herself in the warm blankets.

It was mid fall, so just having the window open made the room super cold. Not to mention that the house's heater broke, so no more warmth.

She could tell my the "thump" noise that her boyfriend had arrived, also by the noise of chattering teeth.

"Jesus Christ Clem! It's like fucking negative 6 degrees in here!" He exaggerated.

"Tell me about it." She huffed.

Clementine had all 8 blankets wrapped around her. Each blanket a different texture, which made it even harder to fall asleep.

She felt the bed slightly dip down, indicating someone else was in the bed too.

She giggled at the sound of teeth chattering coming from Louis. It wasn't that cold.

"You gonna share the covers?" Louis teased.

Clementine huffed, angry that she now had to share her blankets. The only way of warmth.

She took one blanket out of the 8 that were wrapped around her, giving it to her boyfriend. He had a puzzled look on his face, "This is all?"

She groaned, annoyed now. "If you want more blankets then go back home!" She huffed, turning back over to face the wall, leaving a frown on Louis' face.

"Ya know, Clem..." He started, "Sharing is caring."

"Well I don't care." She retorted.

A few minutes passed, Louis trying to think of a good comeback. Clementine was just about to fall asleep, until-

"Ya know, you're really cranky when you-" He started, but Clem cut him off,

"Louis I swear to fucking god if you talk ONE MORE TIME, I will rip your fucking tongue out!" She said louder now. This made him gulp.

She was an angel, his angel... but sometimes, she could be a demon.

"Got it, boss." He stated before wrapping his arms around her for warmth, spooning her.