Chapter 16 - Clementine's Point Of View

(This chapter is all in Clementine's POV)

"Hey you." I said to my boyfriend... Who I was talking to... On FaceTime.

"Hey beautiful." Louis said. I blushed a little bit. He's always been giving me these weird nicknames! Like bad ones... And good ones. But secretly, I love them all.

"I miss you." He added. "Miss you too..." I muttered shyly. God, he really knew how to get to me! "Whatcha doin'?" He asked all of a sudden. "Just woke up." I yawned. "You get there okay?"

"Yeah, it was fine. Dad did most of the driving."
"... So did you drive?" He asked with a concerned voice. "I mean, yeah." He sighed, "Clem-" I cut him off, "Louis, I have a license! I can still drive... Just, I haven't since the crash."

•••

About a year ago, Dad was teaching me how to drive. We were driving around our neighborhood so it was fine. I stopped at a stop sign, and I SWEAR I looked left and right before going... But there was this car, going like 50 miles! Long story short we collided... Dads car was totaled, so was the other guys car. No one was hurt, but it really freaked me out. Knowing that I'm the reason my parents died in that crash...
Then having Dad, AKA Lee, in a crash that was cause of me. If dad had died that day... Whew.

•••

"I just... Don't like the idea of it." Louis admitted with a sigh.

After I told my boyfriend THAT story, he basically said I can't drive anymore. And I get it... He doesn't want me to die. He is VERY overprotective.

"Look, it's a one time thing, not happening EVER again." I smiled, making him smile too.

We talked about a few more things, it was nothing important, until he said: "I have something to tell you... Once you get back." The way he said it scared me. "Everything okay?" I asked. "Yeah, yeah. It's nothing to worry about."

"Well, why don't you tell me now?" I asked again. "Cauuuuse..." He thought for a second, "It's a surprise." I giggled, "You know I don't like surprises." "Yes you do... You just won't admit it."

I giggled again. He's the only person who can make me giggle, others just made me laugh.

I slightly jumped when the guest bedroom door opened, my door. "Hey Clem, Kate made food." Gabe said with his head peaking in. "Jesus Gabe, Knock first." I said irritated, throwing a pillow at him. He came in the room now, dodging the pillow.

"What are you doing?" Gabe asked, referring to me having my phone. "Talking to my BOYFRIEND... Ya know, the guy you said you'd beat up." I laughed. "Who said they could beat me up?" Louis asked with confidence. I turned the phone towards Gabe. Gabe covered his face, actually kinda scared.

Louis and I were laughing. Gabe got a good look at was Louis looks like... Yeah, I don't think he wants to mess with him anymore. I turned the phone back towards me.

"Seriously Clem? I told you-" Gabe said annoyed but I cut him off. "Get... The fuck... OUT OF MY ROOM!" I kinda yelled the last part, but I didn't mind. Instead of listening to me, Gabe just crossed his arms. "Gabe... I will BEAT YOU WITH MY SHOE." I said sternly, but he just stood there. While all this was happening, I could hear Louis giggling like a child.

"Why do you hate me so much Clem?" Gabe asked. "You really want me to tell you?" I said. "Yep." Gabe said with confidence in his voice. "Okay." I started, taking a breath.

"You're an annoying, dickless, petty, childish, dip shit, who only cares for himself. You're ugly. And not to mention... You're a pussy." I smiled, happy with my choice of words. Gabe's eyes widened. At this point Louis was about to die from laughter.

"I... Think I'm pretty hot." Gabe stuttered.

"NOT AS HOT AS LOUIS SMITH!" I yelled while giggling. Everyone was silent... Except for me, I was laughing. "Not to rub it in, but... I think she's right." Louis said with a smirk.

Honestly, I sounded drunk. By the way I was giggling and the constant laughing...

"I'm going to kill you." Gabe said sternly. "T-touch me, and my HOT boyfriend will beat YO MOTHERFUCKIN' ASS!" I laughed, Louis laughed too.

"Are-are you high?" Gabe asked. I hesitated, "Mmmm... Maybe."
"How high?"
"A LOT!" I yelled again.

Gabe left the room in a hurry.

"Wait... Are you?" Louis asked with a worried expression. "No, that was only so he'd leave." I said.

"JAVI! CLEM'S HIGH!" Gabe snitched in the other room.

"Shit, I gotta go." I said to Louis. "Okay, I'll talk to you later." He said with a small smile. I blowed him a kiss and he chuckled slightly.

"Bye." I said.

•••

W/C: 823