Fun time

I'm such a bad author imsorry guys. :D I'll put some seggy scenes in this update to make up for it!! Also- PLEss Why did I do this to this story-Word count:2066

Why is it so hot? Jeez..Sitting up, I looked on either side of me and they were still here. Holy- maybe I could just leave. I tried wiggling out of the tight space I was in but Luce grabbed me and pulled me close to his chest. Why is he so hard?? Goddang, he's huge too!!! I pulled on Noah's shirt but he only turned to face me. Oh no-please no.

   "No no, don't touch me there this is my no no square!" Noah laughed while Luce looked unamused. I moved closer to Noah but he was hard to. Nope. I whined and tried to leave the bed but they both held me down. I'm sure my face is flushed red. Luce started to play with my ass while Noah started playing with my nipples.

"Hnn no, too early to cum"I tried to say,but moans left my speech slurred. This only encouraged them and they soon at my clothes off and we're hovering over me. My cock was red and angry looking from all the teasing and theirs were throbbing.

"Your cute pink cock says differently bunny." I squirmed at the words he used and tried to move away. They both pulled down their pants and boxers, revealing their huge angry red dicks. I drooled a bit at first then heard them snicker, so I hid my face and covered up. Who knew Noah was so big. They're is no way that's gonna fit. Nope. I heard something pop and looked up. Noah had lubed up his fingers and we're coming towards me.

"Hold up- what do you think you're doing with those fingers?" Noah smiled and spread my legs apart. I tried closing them but he held them apart.

"Please Zero, may I play with you? I'll be gentle bubs." How can I say no? My cock is all hard because of them too.

"Fine. But! You have to be gentle and my safe word is clown to stop and truck to slow down." They both nodded and I sighed. At least I'm getting pleasure out of this. I gasped when something prodded my entrance. I bit my lips together to prevent any sounds from escaping and looked at Luce. He was stroking his dick and let me tell you- I got harder, if that's possible. Noah slipped a finger in and gently curled it, making me gasp.

"Right there!" Oh god why did I say that- oh. Oh. Luce is staring at me now. I held eye contact while Noah started stretching me out. Every once in a while, he would curl his fingers and hit that good spot in me. He soon had 4 fingers in me and I was on the verge of cumming. I reached up and started stroking Luces cock, making him gasp. I didn't stop until Noah gently slid into me. He's huge! How- how did it fit? I clenched down and he  moaned out.

"Hnn please be gentle with me" I practically begged him. He nodded while I moaned. Luce started stroking me and Noah started a steady pace. After a minute of this, I came all over Noah's chest. Luce milked me and Noah didn't stop pounding into me. It felt so good. Too good.

"Ah master please cum!" I clenched down as hard and long as I could and soon felt something warm fill me up. Noah was moaning and seemed tired so I helped him ride out his orgasm. He pulled out and kissed me hard.

"Good boy bunny!" I blushed so red. Luce and Noah switched places and I looked at him.

Luces pov!

I slowly guided myself into Zero and let him adjust for a minute. He kept clamping down on me and he was so hot. I started to gently fondle his balls and stroke his cock. He was big too.

"Please use me Daddy!" I felt my cock throb when he said those words. I can't go too hard on him. I grabbed his thighs and slowly slid out of him only go slam back into him. He came all over his chest but I didn't stop. I set a nice pace, and tweaked his nipples, occasionally touching his cock. He seemed blissed out. Clamping down against me, he came again. Ah it's so hot inside him. I'm gonna cum!