aftermath of lemon

hi guys!! It's ya boi uh- skinny pp.Tw in italics so you can skip. Thanks for all the reads and stars! <3
Word count: 1275

Well fuck. I forgot they were here. Oh well. Let's see how this plays out. I hope they don't get mad at me or see me as a whore tho. Coles hair is soft. I wonder what kind of conditioner he uses.

"Didn't know you could do that. Cole usually is a bottom and never gets to be- inside someone." Damn you Noah.

"That was an amazing show but I think you've had enough for now, am I right?" Luce.

"Yeah. I'm taking Cole and we're going to lay in my bed. Have fun and don't be loud." And with that, I grabbed Cole and ran/walked in my room. I washed him up, changed him, and put him in my bed.

"Wonder how he's gonna react." I stared humming meant to be yours and got my bath running. I hopped in and laid back. Shiny. Maybe I should do it..How would they know? It is cold in the house..but do I really want more scars on my body? At the same time tho, I have so many so why not put more.

I ran my paintbrush along my arms, painting them in crimson red. I made lots of cool designs, like flowers and smiley faces. It feels so good..But I need to cover them. I got out the tub and got toilet paper, to stop the bleeding. I wadded the paper up after and stuck it in a hidden space I found. I put ointment on them and covered them.

I dried off and put my blue hoodie on with the matching panties. I ran and jumped on my bed, successfully waking up Cole.

"Wake up!"

"I am awake." I licked his nose and laughed when he wiped it off.

"I wanna cuddle Cole!" He moved and I laid right beside him, making me the little spoon. I made him wrap his arms around me and smiled.

"I uh, am sorry for earlier."

"Youre apologizing??- wh- are you on drugs? I shouldn't have asked that, you don't even like all of us in a romantic way anyways."

"Its not that I don't like you guys in a romantic way I just- trauma. It makes me not want to like you guys like that and when I do it brings back bad memories."

"I'm sorry then." He gripped me tighter. "I just really like you and some of the guys do too. We wanna help you get better and be with us."

"Dang, I wouldn't thought all the guys liked me after that show I put on." I hope he knows I'm teasing him.

"I- they probably do. You feel so good and warm." We were both red and smiling like idiots.

****

Noah's pov!!

"Hey zero, cole it's dinner time!" No response. I wonder what they're doing. Probably sleeping after that. I should be sleeping too, but I have to take care of everyone and make sure they eat.

"I'm coming in!" Oh my gosh. They're so cute together!!! Zero is wrapped in Coles arms and Cole is in his clothes. Walking over to them, I shook Cole a bit and he woke up. Good.

"Hey bubba, are you good?"

"Mhmm jus sweepy." He yawned and rubbed at his eyes. So cute!

"It's dinner time okay? Do you wanna wake up Zero or do you want me to?"

"Me!"

"Alright. I'll be waiting outside the door for you two." Good. They should be out soon.

Back to Zero's pov

Shaking. Wow, what? I shot up and looked around, only seeing Cole. Oh. He was trying to wake me up. Oh dear.

"Sorry. Got scared for a minute."

"It's okay! I wasn't sure how to wake you up so.."

"Uhm, why are we getting up anyways?"

"Ah right! Noah is bringing us down to dinner."

"Alright! Let's go!" I grabbed his hand we met with Noah.

****

BAM

"This is why mom doesn't fucking love you!"

"PLEASE I DONT HAVE A MOM!"

"ZERO NOOO!"

Me and Noah laughed so hard we started crying. God I love him. Maybe- I can kiss him. Or at least try to. I haven't kissed him yet. I'll ask for consent first tho. In a bit tho, it's laughing time. 

"Mother trucker dude."

"That hurt like a butt cheek on a stick!"

"Guys it's time to head to bed, we need to get you guys on a good sleep schedule since you start school up next week."

"No. Fuck that. Noah, your sleeping with me." I grabbed his hand and dragged him to my room.

"I wanna see you in my clothes babygorl." I winked and he laughed.

"Can I at least pick out something?"

"Yeah."

I got on my bed and curled up on my stuffies. I should kiss him now. Yes yes.

"Is this what you wanted?"

"Yes oh my gosh!" He was wearing my blue hoodie and panties. Now this is a sight I like.

"Give me a kiss Noah." Gosh I hope I didn't fuck up-

"Okay." What?!? His lips touched mine and I froze for a second, before diving into his mouth. He tastes like.. cinnamon! Yummy. I pulled away and gasped when I saw how hard his cock was. Damn, he's big!! And it's like that after a kiss??

"I- sorry. I'll go take care of it." His cheeks are red. So cute!

"U-uhn..if you want I can help? I'm all clean everywhere!" I can't believe I said that. I mean, I can but not to him.

"Oh. Did you want to help bunny?" I nodded. "Lay on your stomach, ass up."

I did as he told and soon felt something cold and wet touch the rim of my asshole. He stretched me out a bit more than I was and then his fingers left me. I whined, only to be shushed by his fingers. I sucked on them and covered them in my saliva.

"You're a dirty mutt, getting your spit on me." He wiped his fingers on me, and god. I live for that kind of stuff. I felt something warm tap my hole and whined more. He gently pushed inside, soon bottoming out. God hes huge!

"So full.." The tip was hitting my sweet spot and I was trying not to moan. After a while of me getting adjusted, I gave him the go. He slowly pulled out before slamming back into me. I moaned out loudly and clenched down on him. He grunted and kept slamming into me. With every thrust, my orgasm came closer and closer. He kept hitting my spot and I saw stars.

"Please! More! Almost gon cum!" I slurred my words out. He sped up while I kept clenching down on him, making him moan out a "fuck".

"Please let me cum Noah!"

"What's my name baby?"

"Master!"

"You can cum now." He started stroking me and I came loudly, whimpering when he continued.

"Nn too much master!"

"Take my love you dumb whore. This is my hole to use till I get my pleasure." I nearly came again right then and there. He yanked my hair back and thrust even deeper inside me. My eyes rolled back with the pleasure as I came again. I kept clenching down on him and soon felt warm cum in my ass.

"Ah fuck. You feel so good, milking my cock right now." He pulled out of me and I collapsed. I'm so tired.. It was too good.

"Love you Noah.."