A quiet day

This chapter isn't late! You have no proof. Anyways, I hope you guys liked the special chapter! I'll do another when I get 250 reads. :) Have a good day/night.
Word count: 1873

       Why is it so bright? Like dang..I rolled over and covered my face. I didn't wanna wake up..Wait! Why is it bright? I closed the curtains and the window.. Shooting out of bed, I saw someone opened them. My shower was running too..Who? Wait. I feel slow now..It's probably Jamie.

          "Ughhhh! I'm going back to bed. Fuck this shit." And with that, I crawled back into bed and closed my eyes. My eyes felt heavy..Today was not a good day. Today is a fuck everyone and everything kinda day. So I can sleep all day.. And there's nobody to stop me! And with that, I drifted off to dream land. Kidding!

        "Zero, you up?" That sounds like Jamie. I don't wanna be an asshole to him. It's his birthday tomorrow. So I decided to stay quiet. I guess he got the hint and left me alone. Now, I can sleep..

          "Get up Zero. I know your awake, I heard you." What the fuck!? I don't want to. I don't have to. I groaned as he pulled the covers off of me. Oh well, I don't need them. I pulled my legs inside my hoodie and stayed curled up on the bed. Perfect..

          "I'm going to get Luce."

         "Awh, I'm so scared. What's he gonna do? Hit me? Cause I can tell you that he won't because of what happened last time. Now, please, leave me be today. I don't wanna be an asshole to you.." I heard him sigh and the door opened then closed. I didn't want to be mean..

             "Fuck." I curled up more and wrapped my arms around my legs. I want to stay here all day. And I will stay here all day. Maybe they'll leave me alone for today.. I hope so anyways. Maybe I can draw today and go out to the garden! That way nobody will bother me and I can do another drawing for Jamie.

           "Hey Zero, I know today's a bad day so I've told all the boys to leave you be unless you talk to them first. I'm here if you want to talk at all." Wow. I can actually be silent today and do whatever? Hell yeah.

             "Thanks." I got up and went to the shower. I got in and put on boiling hot water. I washed up and actually shaved. I rinsed off and got out, wrapping a towel around me. I dried off and walked to my room, drying my hair with the towel. What should I wear today? Oh, I know. I can wear my big pink sweater (it's a pale pink) with some pink panties. Fuck pants at this point. But, I should wear shorts. I grabbed the sweater, panties and some short booty shorts and put them on.

           I pulled my hair into a bun and threw on some shoes(with socks.) I grabbed my sketch stuff and walked to the door. Now, do I tell him where I'm going or do I just leave? I'll write a note!  I quickly scribbled a little note saying I was going to the garden for awhile. Wowie. Now I can leave! I walked outside and to the spot I was at last time. I started drawing and kinda zoned out.

                What happens when we die? I like to think that we all go to one place. Where nobody can judge anybody and everyone can just be themselves. Everything will be perfect for everyone. There'll be forests, beaches, deserts and frozen waste lands for people to explore. Then maybe, just maybe, our soul will be put inside a new body.

              "Zero? You okay?" Who? I turned and saw Oliver. I nodded and shut my book. Gathering my supplies, I saw that he was still looking at me. I looked down at my fingers and they were bleeding. What?

             "Do you need help with that?" I shook my head no and left. I was almost in my room when someone called my name. Who is it now?!