School?

Hhh schools started and I hate it already. But thank you all for the reads and votes! I love you all :)
Word count: 1000

(It's been two weeks since the last chapter in the book so uhm, don't get confused.) Today we're going school shopping. Yay. Note the sarcasm. Everyone was getting school supplies and clothes. I got everything I needed/wanted and was waiting with Xion in the car. He already graduated and the rest that did were at the house. Luce was staying with the boys to make sure no one got hurt. In the last two weeks I've gotten along with everyone and haven't had a super bad day.

"You've already got everything?"

"Yeah. Shoppings easy and school stuff is quick and easy to get." He smiled and almost ruffled my hair. Almost. I dodged his hand at the last moment and his hand fell on my thigh. Both of us didn't make a move and I kinda sat there, dying of embarrassment. Soon enough, everyone was done and we were home. I ran to my room and buried myself under all my blankets and stuffies. Jeez, I don't know how I feel. Their touch makes me feel all warm and funny.

"Hey Zero babe. What's got you upset?" Ah its Noah. Why does he call me babe? Everyone has been super nice to me and I've heard less moans at night. They're super weird.

"Nothing, just getting used to people touching me without hurting me."

"Oh. Well, I can help you." He even winked. Jesus, whyy? I can feel my face heating up and Noah moved closer to me. I didn't move though, instead let him pull me onto his lap. He started playing with my hair and I slowly got comfortable. Gosh, he's warm.. I stretched a bit so I wouldn't fall asleep and laughed when he tried to move away.

"You said that you'd help me Noah!" I exclaimed, dragging out his name. He got a bit red but continued to play with my hair and I let out a sigh. He's really nice and warm.. Hah, jeez thats cute. I sound so sappy and content but with school coming up I'll probably just revert back to when I first came here.

"Whatcha thinking about hunny?" I felt my face get hot and buried my head in his chest. Jeez why am I acting like this?

"School. I don't wanna go." He patted my back and I tensed a little bit. He's not gonna hurt you Zero. Chill. I forced myself to relax and pulled away. Noah was smiling and I just stuck my tongue out at him. He's weird. Now, for the school matter. School is absolutely terrible and it's gonna be worse for me since I am in fact a huge homosexual. But they don't know that I know how to fight back and I'm great at acting.

"It'll be alright dude. We all got you. If anyone gives you shit- sorry sir!- just tell us and we'll handle it." I heard Luce chuckle while I nodded. I didn't expect them to do this aha. But maybe they'll help. Maybe. Anyways! I want to nap. But if I nap now I won't be able to sleep later.. Fuck. Maybe I can watch tv? I slipped out of Noah's lap and grabbed my laptop. Putting on a random show, I laid back down in Noah's lap.

Time skip because I am running out of ideas!

Jeez, why is Noah so warm? It's like my own personal heater. It doesn't help that we had soup for dinner either. Maybe I can just-

"Don't think about it." I flinched and scrambled away. Huffing, I stuck my tongue out at Luce. He just smiling creepily and took a step towards me. Oh shi- I pulled Noah up, successfully covering my body. I heard him snore a bit and Luce try (and fail may I add) to stiffled a laugh. He wrapped his arms around me and I smirked at Luce. Luce the loser. Perfect. I pet Noah's head while keeping eye contact with Luce. He seemed.. Jealous? Eh, not my problem.

"Give me a hug Zero." I raised an eyebrow (cool right?-) and Luce came closer. Jeez, what's up with him? I guess I could give him a hug though. I pushed Noah over softly and opened my arms. Luce yeeted me into his chest and I clung on for dear life. Bad idea to give him a hug. Oh well. Nothing I can do now. He's pretty strong though.

"When can I go back to cuddling Noah? You can join us if you really want to." I added the end after seeing his face drop. He perked right back up and laid us down so I was sandwiched between the two guys. I curled around Noah and Luce draped his arms around both of us. Soon enough, I heard them both snoring. How funny. Note the sarcasm. But at least I can hold it against them. Noah's hair is soft. Like, really soft. After what seemed like hours of my playing with Noah's hair, he finally woke up. I smiled when he moved so he was facing me.

"Mornin sunshine." He turned a bit red while I snickered. He's easy to embarrass. I wonder what would happen if I just- kissed him. How red would he turn? Oh. OH. His new name is cherry. Or kool aid man. Either works.

"Eh, how long has Sir been with us?"

"A few hours." He seems shocked? Is this not normal? Oh well. Guess I'm special!

"You should sleep Zero baby. Especially since I know you haven't slept yet today- don't even try to deny it mister." I stuck my tongue out at him and gasped when I was met with..Flesh? Fuck-I forgot how close he was! I turned around real fast and pretended to sleep.

"Well, at least I know what your tongues like now."