you what?

I'm sorry! I've been a raging homo and not updating the book. Word count: 2301

      It's been about a week since I've came out of my room. I mean, I have a bathroom and wifi. I haven't ate anything except some chips and I've done a lot of exercise. I'm almost at 100 pounds!

        Knock knock

       Huh? Who would that be? Oh shit the door is opening! I pulled the covers over my head and pretended to be asleep.

       "Do I have to Luce? Look, he's sleeping anyways! I don't have anything to say anyways.." Shit that sounds like the bitch that made Ez cry. He better not come near me or I'll fucking bite him and that's on period.

       "Yes. Wake him up Lucas. You need to apologise." Shit Luce is here too-. Oh wait. Don't uncover me shit shit shit! I forgot I was naked save for my see through panties.

      "I'm not waking him up! He'll kill me dude!" Damn right I will. You made Ez cry and hit me. But I'mma play with him.

      "He's not going to do anything. Even if he does, I'm right here." Haha he probably could get me. But I am significantly smaller than him so I could dodge or sneak out.

       "Fine. Zero wake up!" Hell no. I groaned and moved a bit. I don't wanna talk to him.

      "Zero wake up! Zero!" He started shaking me and I shot up real fast. I felt sick. I ran into the bathroom and puked in the toilet. Nasty..

      "Are you okay?!" Damn does it look like I'm ok? I shook my head and he sighed. Well damn I know I'm an asshole but I haven't done anything to you.

      "M sorry I made fun of your scars and hitting you." Haha does he think I'm going to forgive him? He's so stupid.

      "I don't care. You didn't seem to care how I got the scars or how when you hit me it makes me think of all the people that abused me! Not only that,  You made Ez cry!" By now I was standing up. I might forgive him but never forget.

      "Zero.." Luce warned. I don't even care at this point.

     "I know, I'm sorry! I was being selfish and blinded by my anger. I've already apologized to Ez and we made up." Wow. I honestly can't believe him.

    "Ok but if you loved him you would never have said that. I don't care how angry you were. Now leave, I'm going back to sleep." He looked taken back but left. Luce smiled though it looked forced.. I bet he didn't expect that and actually really liked him.

     I walked into my room and sighed. This is gonna be a long day. I should get dressed.. I grabbed a tank top and some sweats. Only after putting them on did I realize, Luce was standing right there. FML. I grabbed a hoodie and tied it around my waist.

       "Come on Zero, it's dinner time now." Wow. I didn't realize that took so long.

     "Only if I can sit with you or Ez." I really didn't want to go down and sit by myself. And it was Monday.. feeling day.

     "Alright. Let's go now." I nodded and grabbed his hand. We walked downstairs into the dining room. Everybody waved then looked back at me. Are they already staring? Well damn.

       "Can we eat now? I'm starving!" Ew..food. But this time it's a good distraction.

     "Yeah. Come on Zero." He led us to the head of the table and pulled me on him. I snuggles into him and sighed in content. He made a plate and looked at me.

      "I know you're not going to eat much so just take whatever off of my plate." Ah he gets it. I gave a small smile and leaned back into him.