People suck

Ahhh! I feel so inspired this week. My cousin visited me and I finally met her boyfriend. I made a whole bunch of food and crafts with her. As always, thank you and love you all! Word count: 1785

     I stayed up all night listening to music and reading. Everytime I tried to close my eyes, I saw mommy. But today Gram is coming to watch anime! I made my anime list and got snacks ready for him.

     I put on my vibe playlist and chilled until someone knocked on my door. Ugh who is it this time? I hope it's Gram so we can chill.

     "I know your awake Zero. Let me in or I can let myself in." Ugh it was Luce. He can fuck himself for all I care. I heard the door open and I ignored him.

     "I know your awake. I booked you a the-" oh God a therapy session?

    "Fuck no!" I yelled, sitting up. Luce looked pissed but I don't care. I don't want to go to therapy. They always laugh and say that it never happened.

     "I don't care Zero. You've already gotten into two fights and tried to commit suicide already. I know that you still cut and have an eating problem too. Your just too much for me alone." So he's giving up on me? He doesn't want to deal with me? Just like my aunt and the rest of my family.

    "Disgusting." I half whispered. He's just like them..

      "What?" He had the nerve to ask.

       "You're disgusting. Your giving up on me just like everyone else. I don't know why I even liked you guys. I'm moving out as soon as I can." Luce looked shocked so I shoved him out and locked the door.

    "Zero! I'm not giving up on you! I just need help dealing with you." Sure sure. Damn idiot. Messing with my feelings.. I started crying and turned my music louder to block the sobs that escaped. Luce left after awhile and I started feeling numb.

        I heard knocks and groaned. Who is it this time? I really want to chill and cry.

      "Zero..? It's me, Gram. I'm ready to watch anime if you are.." Ah! I can do that. He can cuddle the sad outta me. I smiled a bit and opened the door. Gram walked inside while I locked the door behind him. We plopped on the bed and I put on anime. Since he was taller than me, I sat leaning into him.

           After a few hours, there was knocking on my door. I paused the show and went to the door.

     "Dinner time." I walked away and grabbed Gram. He fell asleep and boy was that cute. I shook him gently but he wouldn't wake up. Sighing, I picked him up bridal style and walked downstairs.

        When I finally got to the dinning room, I sat down with Gram sitting in my lap. I made a plate for him and gently shook him.

    "Gram, it's dinner time. Wake up." After a few more shakes he finally woke up and blushed after seeing he was sitting in my lap.

     "I-im up!" He was so cute.

     "Do you wanna sit with me or on your own?" I asked. He looked at me then the seats next to me. Both were empty and I was glad.

      "With you." I nodded and smiled.

     "I've already got a plate for you." Gram nodded and started eating. I didn't eat seeing as there were no more plates. After he was done, we went back upstairs and started watching anime again.

      After I was sure Gram was sleeping, I closed my laptop and put it away. I stripped and took a shower. After I put on my hoodie and some jeans. I pulled my hair into a bun and went out the window. I lit a cigarette and inhaled. After it burnt out, I went back inside to see Gram sitting up.