The mall?!

Oopsk! I'm sorry this came out late I've just been busy. Love you all!! Word count: 3410

Someone or something pulled on the covers, exposing my pale, freckled skin. I shivered and pulled them back up. I had so many nightmares that I eventually just stayed up.

"Come on Zero baby. It's 10, time for breakfast. Then we can go to the store for you." That sounded like..Luce? I groaned and stretched (you know when your body starts quaking) then got out of bed.

"Let's get you a hoodie and I can carry you downstairs." He grabbed me and threw a hoodie on me. I rubbed my eyes while he picked me up, his hands supporting me. I nestled into the crook of his neck and sighed.

"Zero, we're here. Do you want to sit on me?" I nodded and yawned. I heard an awh and grumbled. I'm not cute or pretty so why are they awhing?

Turning around, I realized we were having yogurt and fruit salad. I scrunched my nose. Yogurt is nasty unless it's strawberry.

"Do you have strawberry yogurt..?" Everything became silent. What? I just asked a question.

"Y-yes but it's Zack's..He doesn't like when people to-" I zoned out after that. Getting out of Luces lap, I walked over to the fridge and grabbed the yogurt.

"He won't do anything to me, I'm too cute!" I said. I lie so well now. I heard a few grumbles and awhs. I walked back to Luce and sat back down.

I plopped some yogurt down in a cup and put strawberries down. I repeated that so I have 4 layers. I put fruit on top and sprinkled some granola on top. Perfect.

"That looks good, can I have a bite?" I nodded and Luce took a huge spoon full.

"Hey!" I pouted. He wasn't supposed to take that much. Even if I probably won't finish it. He just laughed and kept eating. I finished about half before I was super stuffed. I pushed it to the kid that was looking at it the whole time.

"Here kid, I can't finish it." I can't believe I'm being nice.

"Thank you so much Zero!!" I mumbled something then Luce picked me up and walked to my room.

"Is it going to be cold?"

"Kind of. The high is supposed to be 60." I sighed.

"Is there anything I shouldn't wear?" He shook his head. Good. I think I'm going to wear my black turtle neck with my cute black overalls. Now, do I wear the shorts or the pants? I think the pants.

"Do I have time to take a shower?" He nodded again and left the room. I grabbed my clothes and placed them in the bed. I grabbed some black lace panties and put them on the bed too.

After I showered and brushed my hair and teeth, I put on my clothes. I blow dryed my hair and attempted to style it. It was too long, reaching the middle of my back. Maybe I could put the top half of hair into a bun and leave the bottom alone..Yeah that's what I can do.

I brushed my hair again and did the buns. Ooo, know what I forgot! My make-up. I quickly grabbed it and put some on. Not a lot though. Then, I put some cherry chapstick (it's not sticky like lipstick). I looked great!

"Zero you almost done yet?" Sounds like Xy..Yay!! I ran out my room and knocked on Luces door. I heard a come in and did. There stood Luce and Xy.

"Awhhh!! You're so pretty baby!" I flushed. I'm not pretty.

"Ты идиот, если думаешь, что я красивая." They looked confused. Oh shit, I said that in a different language.