comfort/ lemon

Ah hello readers, nice to see you came back- how are you? I hope you're doing well. I was wondering,, since I'm almost at 10k reads (THANK YOU) if you wanted anything special? Like, a smut done or just everyday fluff. I'll do any requests! Anyways!!! I love y'all!
Word count: 923

"Shawty had them aPpLe bOtToM jEaNs!" 

"boOtS wiTh tHe fuR!"

"hAd tHe wHoLe cLub lOoKinG aT hEr!"

"JESSICA! DID YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR GODDAMN TEACHER?"

"WHAT?!"

"DID YOU SLEEP WITH YOUR GODDAMN TEACHER?!"

"What?"

"Did you SLEEP WITH YOUR TEACHER?"

"Mr. Wilson?"

"MR WILSON." I can't anymore! I burst out laughing and everyone else did too. It had been a week or two since the incident and now everyone wasn't mad at me anymore. It was pleasant.

"God can you imagine actually sleeping with your teacher?"

"Yeah! Mr aizawa can rail me!" Noah and me laughed at my 'joke'. Mr aizawa is awesome.

"Eh? Aren't we enough zero?" I looked at Cole and laughed.

"It was a joke Cole." He looks sad. "Eh, if it makes you feel better, you guys are the closest thing I've come to actually like." There we go. He left. Fuck.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to make him leave." Half the group went to comfort him while me and Noah kept quoting vines.

"Dude you know the welcome to chili's vine? The guy that did it died."

"No! You lie!"

"Dude he's dead. It's okay man." I hugged him, gently patting his back.

"At least we can remember him for his amazing vines man. Remember that." Noah smiled a bit and I let go.

"What the fuck Kyle!"

"No what did you say dude!?"

"What the- ay Cole you okay??"

Cole came over to me and sat on my lap. Ack. He's light. I pet his head and he wrapped his arms around me. Okay. It's fine. Everything's fine.

"Don't squeeze too tight bubs." He nodded and I went back to Noah. He had a pillow on his lap and everyone was staring at us.

"What are you lookin at?" I almost got mad. Almost.

"He never gets on anyone without encouragement." Eh, oh well.

"Well he probably won't do it again if you keep staring at us like that." They all went back to their conversations and I looked back at Noah.

"Go fix yourself Noah." He nodded and left. Good. I have Cole all to myself now. Smiling creepily, I started playing with Cole's hair. I started to eat his hair and laughed when he let me.

"Come on little dude, react to meee! I want attention." He grumbled and ground down on my crotch. Nope. Nope. "Stop that."

"Why?" I grabbed a fist full of his hair and yanked him backwards, so be was laying on my thighs, his head right off my knees.

"If you have a boner just say so bunny." I gently started rubbing him through his shorts while drawing circles around his inner thigh. He groaned and tried sitting up so I threw my arm on his waist so he couldn't.

"Do you want me to please you or not baby?"

"Please Zero.."

"Good boy." I pulled down his shorts and was surprised to see he didn't have boxers on. I quickly took him into my mouth and got to work swirling my tongue around the tip and what little wasn't in my mouth was getting a nice massage from my hands. I drooled all over his cock and gently started licking his balls.

"Zero- please- moreeee!" I guess it wouldn't hurt to give him a little bit of pleasure.

"Stay here for a minute while I go grab something. Don't touch yourself or else.." I kissed him and ran to my room. I loosened myself up, and put my bunny tail on along with a big baggy shirt. I walked downstairs and saw him sitting how I left him. Good boy.

"Good job buttercup. You ready?" He nodded and I got on his lap. Pulling my shirt up, everyone gasped when they saw my bunny tail. I thrust it up a few times then finally pulled it out. Lining my hole up with his dick, I gently sat down. Once I was used to it, I started doing squat like moves on his thing while moving forwards with every thrust.

"Does it feel good? My hot, wet insides on your cock baby?"

"Nghhhh, feels amazing master!" I started going a bit faster, and making more of a c shape with my hips. It feels amazing..Don't think I'm gonna last much longer.

"How good does it feel you mutt?" He whimpered and I felt his cock twitch inside me.

"Master.. Im gonna cum!!" I slowed down and grabbed his face.

"Not until I get to. Don't forget, your just my toy." I started moving again, and he groaned. Good. I started moving so he hit my prostate with every thrust. Soon, I felt my body clench and shake, as I came all over his chest. I gently started moving again, to ride out my orgasm and felt something warm fill me.

"Good boy, pleasing master like that." I pulled off him and put my bunny tail back in, keeping all his cum in me.  Sitting down next to Ez, I pulled Cole into my lap, covering him. He's a good boy, better than I was. I started to pet his hair and gently whisper sweet nothings in his ear.

"Thanks for the show!" I forgot they were there. Fuck.