Special chapter

I tried my best so I hope you guys like it. Word count- 1800

               "Yes sir. I will sir. Alright bye." I can't believe the nerve of some people. Like this guy, he thinks that he can get everything he wants with the snap of his fingers. I'm going to laugh when his company files for bankruptcy. I mean, they are on the brink of it anyways.

          I was just trying to offer him a project that will help him out a little but he declined saying, "I'm working on a project right now that will boost my company. Thank you for the offer though." Like, I know your not working on a project cause no one wants your help.

         "You alright sir?" I'm so glad I got a personal assistant. This guy is great. He's always early, has a background like mine so I know he won't leave, and he just helps with everything.

         "Yeah. You know the XNC company? They're at the brink of bankruptcy and I tried to offer them a project since I used to be friends with the guy but he declined."

         "Let him see his mistakes. After they file for bankruptcy, he will come crawling to you. I personally think that you should buy the company after he does and make if flourish. That's payback." See man, I like this kid. He's funny and knows how to cheer me up. But I'm missing my lovers..I wonder if they could stop by.

            "Hey Josh, do I have anything important to do for the next 2 hours?"

           "No sir. You have a dinner meeting later at 6 but that's all for today." Yes! And the meeting is with my best friend Lily so it'll go fine.

           "Alright. Will you make sure nobody comes up here for those two hours? And I'd advise you to wear headphones Josh. I haven't got to sound proof the walls yet. Actually, add that to my things to do."

            "Yes sir. Calling your partners I assume?" I nodded. He knows me so well. In fact, I actually hooked him up with Lily's 'brother'. He's not her brother by blood more like an emotional brother. He saved her from the compound we got sold too.

              "Alright. I'll leave you too it." And with that, he left. I pulled out my phone and called Cole, putting him on speaker phone. It rang a few times then he answered.

          "Hey! Whatcha need?"

         "Do you want to come visit me for a little bit? A few others can come too. I have the next two hours off." I heard a squeal and laughed. They guys are always wanting to come to work with me. They love how I made this company from nothing and it helps make and support therapy homes like Luce's. Zack helped me a little but I mostly did it myself.

            "Yes! Gram, Ezra and Jamie are coming okay? We're getting ready now." My sweet boys.

            "Alright. I love you, see you guys soon!"

            "We love you too, see you soon!" I hung up and smiled. I love having the boys here. Josh likes them and they give me nice advise. I haven't seen them much these past two weeks because of the company. I go in early and leave late. But I've recently booked us a vacation. Everyone is going, including Zack and Lily. I've booked a room for the boys and another for Lily and her girlfriends.

              "Zero!!" A body slammed into me and I almost fell back. It was Cole. I hugged him back and kissed him. My sweet boy..

           "Hey Cole. How've you been?" He peered up at me and wow. I miss his face so much. I kissed his nose and let go. He pouted for a second and I raised my eyebrow.

            "It's been okay. I missed you though"

            "Awh. My cute little puppy missed me. I missed you too. I miss all of you honestly." He kissed me and I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. I forgot how sweet he was. Everyone was sweet..