The past

So basically, I haven't updated in a while. I'm sorry for that guys! Life is just super hectic. I really miss my friends and don't have motivation to get out of bed. But! I can do a special chapter for you guys. If this book gets.. 150 views OR 30 votes, I'll do a chapter that you guys want. Comment any ideas you'd like for the chapter. Anyways, love you all!
Word count: 3228

" You slept with him?! You whore! He literally beat the crap out of your 'best friend'! He's been stealing Xylos, sirs, and Zack's attention and love. I don't get how you could do this. He's fucking disgusting. Like, look at all of his scars. His back has CHUNKS missing. Did you even think of how many people he's slept with before? Your probably just another one of his toys!" I heard someone scream. At that point, I was ready to cry and beat the shit out of whoever said that.

I sat up and punched the wall as hard as I could. My hand went through the wall and whoever was yelling shut up real quick. Is this what they really think of me?

I turned to them and Ezra was crying while a little fucking twink was red in the face from yelling. I grabbed Ezra and pushed him in the bathroom.

"Take a bath. I have strawberry, lemon, lavender or vanilla scents for a bubble bath. There's also a stash of candy under the sink. Take whatever." Ez nodded and shut the door. I turnt and looked at the boy. He had long, skinny arms and legs but his stomach was a bit on the round side. He had no ass, a mole on his neck and was a little taller than me.

"Mind telling me who the FUCK you are?" I practically screamed at him. Nobody talks like that about people I care about. Not to mention, an ex of mine and my aunt used to say everything he said. I could feel a vein by my eye throb, I was so angry.

"M-my name is Lucas." I raised an eyebrow and he flinched. Good. His voice is so high pitched like damn. You need to shut the fuck up.

"Ok and you came here why? Like bitch, do you see your name on the door? Did I invite you in? No. Now, you're gonna go to your room before you end up in the hospital instead." He shook but didn't leave. I sighed and went to grab my suitcase. I dug out my pocket knife and looked back up at him. Maybe I should..No stop. We're not trying to kill the bitch yet.

"I-I'm not scared of you. Ezra deserves it and so do you." I got up and walked to him. He didn't look up and continued, "Ever since you came here nobody has time for me. They all talk about the sad skinny boy that hides behind his masks and hoodies. It's always about you! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" He looked me dead in the eye.

I looked at the knife then back to him. His eyes flickered to the knife and back to my face. And it was at this moment, the bitch knew he fucked up. Now, should I stab myself and frame him or do I ruin his body? Mm.. he'll get in a shit ton of trouble if he stabs me..But that's a bit too much trouble to go through.

"Are you done yet?" I smiled widely. He looked ready to shit himself. Luce has cameras in here so he should be coming soon. I gotta make this fast yet painful.

I moved, making sure the camera was behind me to make it seem like he had hurt me. I threw the knife under the bed and backed away. My hands and body shook and I started crying. I felt something hit my face, hard.I closed my eyes as the door was slammed open. Now, acting.

"I-i-.. I'm sorry Lucas!!Ezra is yours..Everyone is yours..I'm sorry..I-I will leave as soon as I'm eighteen. I can see I'm not welcomed here.." and scene. I heard someone yell and another door opened. This reminds me of something..

-flash back-

I was standing in the kitchen, making auntie dinner. Tonight we were having steak, asparagus, and a small side salad. I made crepes with raspberries for desert. Maybe if auntie was in a good mood, I could have a bite.