the three A's part 2

Hey guys! Sorry about the last chapter being so short, I just wanted to publish it already.
Word count:1333

Zeros pov

I've been walking for hours, why arent there any houses? Do they live that far away from people? Damn. I took a right instead of a left like last time and now I regret it a bit. Fuck it. You only live once anyways. I veered off the road, into the woods. Do I have my phone? Yes! Score. I'll call Zack and hang with him. Dialing his number, I looked into the woods.

"Hello Zero. Luce is looking for you. Again."

"Bleh. I know. Can I hang out with you today? I don't want to go back."

"You have to face the consequences of your actions. Tomorrow you can hang out with me after school."

"WE HAVE SCHOOL? WHA-"

"You don't need to yell. And yes. Didn't my brother tell you?"

"He did like awhile ago."

"Oh. Yes most of the boys have to go to school."

"Fuck."

"I'll come pick you up, where are you at?"

"No! You'll send me back to Luce's!" And with that, I hung up. Turning my phone on airplane mode so he couldn't track me, I ran farther into the woods and found an old oak tree. Once I caught my breath, I climbed up the tree. He probably tracked my phone, good thing I put it on airplane mode. Hes probably got a good idea where I'll be so I have to be quiet.

6 HOURS LATER

They still haven't found me. I guess I should go back. I climbed down and headed back towards the road. Schools gonna suck. I hope I don't have to go long. It's not like they'll keep me after this.

Hah. I fucked up the only good thing coming for me. I should pack my bags when I get there or at least get enough money for a ticket to Russia, so they can't find me. Soon enough, I reached the front door. I dialed Luce's number and sighed.

"Zero?! Where are you?! We we were  worried sick!"

"Open the front door, it's locked."

"You're here?! Xylo go open the door please. Don't let him run away."

"Chill, I won't run away. I have school tomorrow, which your brother kindly informed me."

"He told me. Come upstairs to my office." He hung up on me. Rude.

"Come on. Give me your hand."

"Whatever." I gave him my hand he he kept a tight grip on it. I should've gave myself a hickey before I came back to make them jealous. I think I'll do that actually.

"Can I go to the bathroom first?"

"Yes let's go."

...

"You done in there?"

"Yeah sorry" I pulled my shirt back on and smiled. I made a few dark purple hickeys on my shoulders. I washed my hands and came out. We went to Luces office and I stepped inside.

"Sup?"

"Sit. You may leave Xy." Ugh. Can he hurry? I wanna make them jelly already.

"Are you okay? Take off your shirt!"

My eyes widened, and I acted scared. I'm a good actor.

"Zero. What did you do?"

"N- nothing.." He got up and trapped me in the chair.