Punishment time

TwT I'm sorry guys ;;,, I've been- rather busy. But! I'm at my brother's house now and I have lots of freedom. But!! I'll try to post more often now that I have my phone. Sorry it's short too :) Word count:780

Goddamn. I hate that I can't lock my door. Everyone keeps checking up on me every 20 minutes. Like, I'm not going to leave yet. I need money first. I have to find a job then save up. But boy do I wish I could find one faster. Maybe I could just- no no. I don't want to go through that again.

"You still alive?" Noah. Fuck. I nodded and looked out the window. I should be sorry. But I'm not. It's weird, I thought I was sorry but now I know I don't have to be. Hearing more footsteps, I closed my eyes and curled up.

"You can't hide forever. You have to deal with the mess you've made." Rage filled my body. I need to leave. For a walk. So I don't hurt anyone. I put my shoes on and some pants, seeing as I was going in public. I knocked on Luces door and sighed.

"Come in." I walked in and stood in front of his desk.

"I need to take a walk. To calm down," I flinched when someone touched my back." And I'd rather not cause and even bigger mess."

"You have to take someone with you. Or take your phone." I nodded and left to grab my phone. Noah had followed me, and handed me my phone.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean for- to- to sound so mean." I grinned pychcoticly and he gulped.

"It's nothing. Everything's fine." I then walked out the door. Everyone was either glaring at me or flinching away from me. Hah. I walked out the door and heard whispers. Fuck them.

I walked and walked for what seemed like miles, till I came to a lake. It's gorgeous. So pretty. This. This is my new spot. I sat there for about 3 hours, just taking in the view. It was just amazing. My parents would've loved this place. My phone started ringing and I picked up.

"Hello?" My voice sounded, almost empty. Like I had nothing else to live for. Yikes.

"It's time to come back now."

"Yes sir." And with that I hung up and made my way back to the house. It was quiet when I walked in but only for a second. I heard crying. Oh well. I walked up to my room and opened the door. Why? Why is?

"Why is my room covered in blood? Am I finally loosing my mind? Luce? Noah? Cole? Anyone?" I heard lots of footsteps.

"What zero?" Noah. Oh. Why does he sound mad?

"Why is my room covered in blood?" He looked at me strangely and that's when I knew. "I'm finally loosing my shit aren't I? I'm finally loosing my mind. Holy fuck."

"Maybe you should see a doctor Zero. There's nothing wrong with your room. Now, excuse us but we have to go." I started hyperventilating. Holy fuck. I've finally done it. I've lost my mind. Maybe- maybe this is a punishment for me. For all the things I've done and let happen.

"Please don't go.." I saw Jamie look at me and a single tear slid down my face. He started reaching for me but was yanked by Noah. What?

"What did I do? I know I'm rude and an inconvenient piece of trash but? What-" I couldn't talk anymore. I tried again. Nothing came out. I can't talk.

Gasping for air, I shot up. Just a dream. Just a dream. They can't hate you. Unless they do? I wiped my nose and felt more tears fall down my face. What if I did something terrible again? Would they sell me? No no no! They wouldn't right?? I felt my phone vibrate and answered.

"It's time to come back. We'll pick you up. Where are you?"

I sniffed and cleared my throat. "By a lake. I went to the right of the house and kept walking."

"Oh. Oh dear. Get to the road right now. I'm almost there." I did as he said, and sat down just crying. By the time he pulled up I was hiccuping while crying and they pulled me in the car. I was showered in love and affection as I started calming down. Every once in a while I hiccuped but that's life. Maybe this was stupid.

"What happened? Why were you crying hunny?" Jamie. I curled up on his lap and hugged him. Leaning in I whispered "nightmare" and he nodded. He's warm..