the three A's part 1

Oof. Be ready for angst and anger :) thank you for the reads and votes tho guys!!!! Ily all! Also, sorry for it being so short. I have the next chapter done I just had to finish this one.
Word count: 530

Luce pov

Zeros been getting a lot better. I'm glad. Him and the other boys have been getting along great.

Knock knock

"Come in!"

"Hey sir, uhn, Lucas is sick."

"Awh, why don't you go make some soup and have some tissues ready for him? I'll go get the couch set up for him. Good boy. Come give me a kiss!" We kissed and went to get stuff set up. Poor Lucas, all sick. Hale can carry him down and put him in the couch.

"Hey Hale, can you carry Lucas down and put him on the couch? Thank you!" He nodded and did as I asked. I tucked him in and kissed his forehead.

"Will you watch over Lucas? I need to check in on Zero and the boys."

"Yes sir. I'll make some soup and get a bucket for him. And, I heard moaning last night so I'd say Zeros ass hurts."

I laughed and ruffled his hair. "Haha. I saw it all last night, and if it's okay with them I'll show you boys."

"That would be awesome!" He walked out and I smiled. They put on quite a show last night. I walked in Zeros room, to find Noah missing and zero on the windowsill.

"Zero?" He looked over at me with dead eyes.

Zeros pov:

Luce just stared at me.  I know I look tired but did he have to stare?

"What?!" I finally snapped and he seemed to realize I was having a day.

"I was going to ask something but nevermind. I'll inform the others to stay away from you unless you need them."

"Whatever. I don't need anyone. Never have, never will." And with that he left. Good. He can go fuck himself.

Time skip!!!

"Zero! It's dinner time!" Luce. Fuck him.

"Fuck off you old man." He opened the door and stared at me.

"I get your having a bad day but please, don't take it out on us."

"Who else am I supposed to? Myself? Oh yeah, last time I did I ended up trying to kill myself." He flinched when I said that but it's the truth.

"Zero.."

"Dont Zero me." He sighed then left. Good. Don't want the perv trying to touch me again. But food sounds good, since I haven't ate in a day or three.. I soon found myself sitting at the end of the table glaring at everyone.

"Pass the fucking food already will ya?!"

"Zero!"

"Zero what? You gonna try to punish me? Too fucking bad. You all can suck my dick. I know some people here already have."

"Go to your room Zero."

"Go to your room Zero! Oh please. I'm going for a walk. Maybe I'll see some people I can fuck while I'm gone." I stood up and left. Everyone was either angry or crying. Good. I slammed the door on my way out, and stormed off into the forest.