There's a garden?

ah yes. I got a new phone that has great streaming quality. Now all I do is watch yt and read. Not complaining though 👀.  I did an extra long chapter to make up for not posting!
Word count: 4429

     It's been about a week since Gram left. Not like leaving leaving but he went back to his room. I haven't really been out of my room and nobody except Noah and Gram have been making sure I'm okay. I mean, I did go off on the others so I can see why.

         It was probably around 3 in the morning when I decided I was going outside. I grabbed my small bookbag that had a lighter, cigarettes, a pack of colored pencils, my sketch book and a box of tissues. I crept downstairs and went out the back door. It surprisingly didn't make a big noise.

         There was a path so me being me, followed it. It eventually led to a little garden. It had fruits, vegetables and flowers. There were vines of almost ripe fruits dangling and super red tomatoes ready for eating. Then there were sunflowers, marigolds, spider lilies, poppies, black eyed Suzannas, Daisy's, a small white rose bush and honeysuckle vines. It smelled wonderful. There was even a small gardenia plant (which smelled amazing).

          I walked around a little more until I found the spot. Where there was enough plants to hide me and a small pond was nearby. It smelled great and the water was relaxing. I pulled out the pencils and my sketch book. I pretty much zoned out and didn't look at my drawing until I heard a window open. I guess not all windows open as good as mine.

     Looking up, I saw a boy going onto the little place you can sit at. He lit a cigarette and sighed. I wonder what's up with him.. Oh well. Not my business. I looked down at my drawing and smiled. It had me, my dad and my mom playing in a little pond. There were flowers surrounding us and we all had a smile on our face. I remember that day too.

       It was my first time getting a 100 on my math test. Mom and dad took me out to get ice cream then we went home. The pond was in our backyard..We splashes each other and played around for hours. I wish it could go back to that..I miss them so much..I really do love them..

     My hands started shaking and it was getting hard to breathe. I gasped and pulled on my hair, since it usually helps calm me down. It didn't. I felt like something super heavy was laying on my chest and choking me. I pulled my hair harder as I began to sob. My vision was getting blurry and crowded with black spots. It hurts..

         After awhile, I felt arms wrap around me. I struggled to get out of their grasp but they just rocked me back and forth. After a few minutes, I have up on struggling and hugged the person that was holding me. I was still crying and sniffling. The person just kept rocking me back and forth. Soon enough, my eyelids were getting droopy..

¡Time skip! It's been about 4 hours!

     I felt someone brushing my hair back slowly, as if they were trying to keep me asleep. I snuggled into them, and sighed, feeling content. They were warm and my head felt great. I almost fell back asleep but I heard someone talking. The fingers combing my hair stopped and I almost pouted. It felt good..

     "Wake up Zero.." They didn't sound familiar..It was probably one of the other boys. I sighed and held on tighter. I heard a small laugh and smiled a little. It felt nice.. They rubbed my back and I opened my eyes. They had black hair that was hanging like curtains around his face. His eyes were a silver color with small hints of blue. His face wasn't too feminine nor masculine. It was nice..

     "Mm..Are you the boy that helped me..?" He nodded and I saw a bit of color come to his cheeks. Cute..

     "Well..T-thank you." I hope I sounded sincere. I was grateful he helped because nobody ever helps. They just stare and call me a freak..