special chapter 2

I'm sorry this is late!! I've been a bit busy with all kinds of things and didn't get to update it. Thank you all for reading this!! Word count: 1500

           Today I was going to see Zack. It's been awhile since I last saw him, seeing as I have a lot of work to do. Well, had to do. Right now, I'm on my way to pick up Luce so we can leave. Yes you heard right, I'm picking up Luce. We were going to surprise Zack if you know I mean. Finally, were here. I got out and waved to my driver, Alex, before heading inside. I was crushed immediately and I smiled. Gosh, Lucas and Hale don't know how to not crush me.

          "Hey boys. Is Luce ready yet?"

           "Yeah, he's waiting in the bedroom for you. Says that he has something he wants you to wear." I smirked.

           "Alright thank you love. I love you both! See you later." I gave them a kiss and walked to the room. I'm glad I didn't have to walk all the way up the stairs. I knocked on the door then walked in. Luce sat on the bed with a box. Oh. OH. I sat next to him and hugged him. I don't want to be tortured later with that stuff! Well, I kinda do.

              "Bottoms off,on your stomach, ass up in the air." I did as he said and wiggled my bum a bit. He smacked my ass and I smiled. I jumped a bit when I felt something cold on my ass. Gosh, can't he heat it up. I felt my ass stretching and winced a little. Once whatever it was, was in Luce pet my hair. I swear if this is what I think it is I'm having fun today. He handed me some bunny ears and thigh highs to go with it. I'm glad I wore my white panties. I put the clothes on but kept the ears off. Chad, my driver, doesn't need to see.

              "We're going to have some fun tonight bunny." I kissed him and put my clothes on over the costume. Chad doesn't need to see that either. We walked out to the car and got in. Chad drove us to Zack's house, which wasn't too far, and I smiled. I hope he likes this. I could feel the excitement radiating off of me and Luce. We got there in record time, and got out.

           "I'll call you when you have to pick us up alright? Have a nice day, stay safe Chad!" He just smiled and nodded. He doesn't talk much. Oh well! I waved him off and knocked on the door. Luce stood behind me and kept a hand on my waist. I heard footsteps and backed up a little, pressing on Luce.

           The door opened and there stood Zack. He didn't have a shirt on and had low hanging sweats on. I smiled and timidly walked up to him. When he was least expecting it, I jumped on him and hugged him. He hugged me back, resting his large hand on my butt. I kissed him on the cheek and looked over at Luce. He had a problem growing down there but he was smiling. Yay!

             "Can we come in?" It was warm outside. Too warm for me.

         "Yeah! Sorry. Your just so cute!" I blushed like, one thousand shades of red. Zack carried me in and Luce followed us. We were in a bedroom that had a huge bed and a TV! I jumped into the bed and patted the spot next to me. Zack sat on one side of me and Luce sat on the other.

             "We have a present for you!" I couldn't contain my excitement. Zack raised a eyebrow and smiled.

               "And what is this present?" I got up and kissed his cheek.

              "You'll see. Give me a minute to get it ready!"

            "Alright you do that." I ran to the bathroom and took off my clothes I had on over it. Everything was still perfect. I pulled my hair into a bun but left some strands out and put my bunny ears on. Perfect. I'm glad there were no maids here today. I walked back to the room and stood in front of Zack and Luce. They both stared at me and I shifted a little. Did he not like it?

           "Oh..."

           "My.." What does that mean?!

           "U-uhn..Do you not like it?" They seemed to snap out of there trance and God I- they had huge bulges in their pants.

             "God you're gorgeous." I swear, I'm going to burn up. I turned all the way around to give them a good view. I heard them gulp and smiled. This was going to be fun. I sat on Zack's lap and slowly grinded down on his growing bulge. God he's huge. I started making out with him but rubbed Luce through his pants. After a few minutes, I got up and sat on Luce's lap. He grabbed the bunny tail that he put in me earlier and switched something. It started vibrating and I nearly came right then.

       "A-ahh. Feels good!" It hit that spot that had me seeing stars. I could feel Luce smirk as he attacked that spot. I rubbed down on him as Zack watched us. I guess I'm being fucked by Luce first.

         "Let's give Zack a show daddy." I whispered in Luce's ear. I felt his dick twitch when I said daddy and smiled. I got off his lap and pulled his bottoms off. He was really hard..Jeez. I stroked him once before sitting on his lap again. He lined his pole with my hole (yes I can make jokes-) and slowly sank down. I winced a little because hes a monster but adjusted quickly. I pulled it almost all the way out before slamming down onto it. I started doing c shapes and bouncing on it. Everytime I move, he hits my prostate making me moan super loud.

       "Hah..Fuck me daddy!" I was suddenly bent over Zack's lap and being slammed into. I couldn't stop the noises that we're coming from my mouth. The sound of skin slapping skin and me moaning echoed the room. Zack pushed me up for a moment before pulling me down, revealing his cock. I started licking strips of it and almost gagged when Luce slammed into me again. I don't mind getting throat fucked though. God, I'm going to cum soon. 

       "Ahh- don't stop! G-gonna c-cum!!" I cried out and came. Pleasure took over my body and I felt myself tearing up because of the over stimulation. It soon became pleasurable again and I felt something warm fill me. Luce didn't stop though, instead continued on. How? He pulled me back by my arms and continued to fuck me, letting Zack see everything. Zack put his hand on my stomach and that's when I saw it. He was so big that you could see it- a tummy bulge.

        "Hah- daddy- look at my s-stomach!" He turned me around and I swear he blushed. I was turned back around and slammed into on last time before getting put on Zack's lap. I sat down on his cock, his making a bulge in me like Luce. I moved slowly, making Zack do most of the work. I squeezed him and let out a loud moan when he slammed into me. He stood up grabbed my arms like Luce. He thrust into me slowly but then slammed into me. This is torture! I wiggled my hips to get him to go faster and he stopped.

        "Oh? Am I not going fast enough for my little slut? How about you pleasure yourself without my help?" I groaned but he had sat down. Glancing at Luce, I saw he was still hard and stroking it. I looked Luce directly in the eye and sat down on him. I rode him fast, making it go in deeper and harder. But the pleasure was too much.

        "H-hngnn..I-I'm cumming!" I came and got some on Luce but he didn't seem to mind.  I moved slowly now, wanting Zack to cum and fill me. How can my cock still be hard? Zack lifted me up and pounded into me so suddenly that I screamed out. He kept up the pace for a while before his thrusts became sloppy. He's close..I squeezed my insides and then felt his warm seed fill me. We all cried out as we came again. Zack sat down but kept us connected.

        "W-why didn't you pull out?" He bit his lip and smirked. Wh-

          "If I pull out now, all of our thick cum will pour out. Unless you wanna clean it up, I suggest you keep still." Oh. My cheeks flamed up and they both laughed. I sat back and closed my eyes.