I can leave?

I don't know if I like this chapter..oops.The word count is 1113.

"Wake up fag!" My aunt screeched as I "woke up". I've been up for the whole night though nobody cares. I was so tired but didn't want to see the flames that seemed to follow me every time I close my eyes.

Standing up, I nodded. She hates when I "talk back" but that's how a conversation works. Anyways, I noticed she didn't leave yet.

"Pack up. You're leaving."

I got up and started my way to grab a suitcase." Where am I going this time? Oo, maybe Italy. Or Russia. I heard they have great food!" I lit a cigarette and placed it in my mouth. Inhaling, I walked over to her and blew the smoke directly in her face.

She started coughing and pushed me away. "Get away from me with that cancer stick! And your going to Canada. It's a home for disturbed boys like you. They said I could hand over custody and never see you again. The payment has been sent out. Here's some money for the taxi to the home. And be fucking nice. Would it kill you?" With that she walked away.

She was really getting on my nerves now. Oh well, it's not like I'll see her after this. I grabbed my loose leather jeans with a chain and a light pink hoodie and walked into the bathroom. I showered quickly and tried not to look at my body.

I threw on my clothes and grabbed my light pink mask. I threw it on and put on my eye patch. No way in hell I'm letting them see my green eye. I didn't bother with my hair seeing as it was too curly to brush. I packed my few clothes and belongings in my suitcase.

"Ehh auntie I'm leaving now! Have fun with..mm this ones name is Michael right? Yeah Micheal. Bye!!" I yelled walking outside to the cab out front. Very convenient. I told him to go to the airport.

Time skip to after the airport (he just got off the plane)

Finally, I'm off the damned plane. It was so crowded and I kept getting strange looks. I weaved through the crowd to get my suitcase. I felt a vibration in my pocket and flinched a bit since it hit my bruises.

Unlocking my phone I realized my aunt sent me the location. It was like 2 hours from here. Ugh, I don't wanna go. I groaned until I felt another vibration. According to auntie,Mr. Lucan was picking me up. I looked around and saw my name on a board. Walking over there, I kept my eyes low not wanting to see what he looked like.

I tugged on his sleeve to get his attention. When I looked up I was met with these gorgeous silver eyes. I smiled and took his hand.

"Let's go. Are you okay with other people or would you rather sit up front with me?" He asked. His voice was so deep and smooth. I could listen to him all day. But I hated people and touches so I shook my head.

"Upfront sir." I whispered to him and looked away shyly. I didn't want to speak to him. I don't even know why I was holding his hand. It felt..good. But that flash of feeling was gone as soon as it came. I pulled my hand away and wiped my hands off. I then pulled on my gloves I had stashed in my hoodie on.

"Alright. Give me your hand back though. Or at least hold onto something on my" Mr. Lucan said while frowning. Why is he frowning? I just took my hand away. Oh well. It's his problem not mine. I shrugged and grabbed his sleeve again.

He started walking to a black car. It was really shiny. Oh, there's a person in there? No wait, there's two! I can't deal with that. Too many people. I could feel myself starting to panic. I took deep breaths. In, out, repeat. It took me a minute to calm down. When I looked up, I saw Mr. Lucan looking at me.

"Are you okay?" I nodded and smiled.

"Alright. I have two boys with me but they won't touch you alright? The only reason I brought them is because they wouldn't leave me alone." He chuckled and reached out for me. I flinched back, waiting to be hit. Oh wait..Fuck I fucked up again. He's gonna hate me. Oh no, he's gonna hurt me like auntie..I felt my eyes tear up.

"Oh honey, it's okay. It's okay Xa-" He started walking towards me. As soon as he started calling me Xan, I cut him off.

"Zero. Name is Zero.." I said sniffling. I wiped my eyes and turned off my emotions again. I didn't want to feel anymore. I felt the click and then felt numb.

"Sorry Zero. It's okay tho. Go get in the car alright?" He was speaking like I could break at any second. I wasn't a fucking vase. I quickly walked over to the passenger side and got in. This was gonna be a long drive..I sighed and buckled up. I was going to pretend I was asleep the whole ride. Or so I thought..

"Zero right? I'm Lucas but you can call me anything. I'm 17 and.." I blocked his voice out and started thinking. When is my birthday? I took out my phone and looked at the date. May first. My eyes widened. Shit my birthday was tomorrow. I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Why the fuck did you touch me?" I all but yelled at the boy. He looked so scared. His bottom lip trembled and his eyes were watery. I don't care though. He needs to suck it up.

"S-s-sorry.. Y-you didn't answer when I asked you a question." God his voice was so soft and he stutters so much. It was cute but no way in hell I would tell him. Oh he's still staring at me.

"I don't care. Don't fucking touch me." I growled. When I looked at Mr. Lucan he looked so angry. I mean, it's not my fault the kid touched me. He even told them not to touch me for fucks sake! God I needed a cigarette.

Should I make the next chapter longer or keep these shorter chapters? If I make them longer I'll have to update every 2 days but if I make them short I can update every other day. Comment how short/long you guys want them!!