Cuddles and puddles

Huhh. I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile. ;; Word count: 1908

         Boom! Boom! Boom!

     I wake up with sweat dripping off of me. It was the same nightmare except I was the one that died. I could feel the fire burn me it was so real. But the worst part was my parents saying they were going to run and I was to stay. They said that they never even wanted me.

       I tried getting up but a pair for strong arms pulled me closer. What? Who is th- Then all the things I did yesterday came back to me. That was really embarrassing ugh. But I wanted to go back to being alone.

      "Let me go Luce." In response, he grabbed me tighter. I wanted to leave. I wanted music playing and a cigarette. I also wanted a shower. I could feel my hair sticking to me and all the sweat.

       "I'm going to piss on you, let me go!" I whisper-yelled. He sighed and let me go. I got of of bed and walked over to my room. I got out a hoodie, some sweats, and a pair of panties (all light blue) and walked into the bathroom.

       I turned on the shower to boiling water hot, stripped, and got in. I washed up and sat down. I let the water flow over me and down the drain. I sat there until the water ran cold and even then I didn't leave for another 10 minutes.

     I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I got another towel and wrapped my hair in it and twisted it on my head. It takes forever for my hair to dry. I dried off and out on my clothes. I dried my hair one last time then placed both towels on the rack above the toilet.

     I walked out the room, grabbed my phone and walked to the window. Grabbing my cigs and lighter, I climbed out. Once I was comfy, I took out my phone.

     Dang. It was only 4 am. I still want to sleep after. I lit a cigarette and inhaled. I love the feeling you get when you take a super long drag. It burns but at the same time it feels cold.

     After I was done, I went back to Luces room. I snuggled up to him and he wrapped his arms around me. I should've felt scared but this was nice.

       "I missed you." He mumbled. His voice was raspy and deep. Wow, not gonna lie that kinda turned me on.

       "I.. missed you too. Sorry I took so long." It felt weird saying sorry to him. He mumbled again but I didn't catch it. I felt my eye lids getting droopy so I closed them. Off to sleep I go..

      I woke up to giggling. Now that is not a way I want to wake up. I already felt terrible and just wanted cuddles and Xy.

      "Go away.." I sound like shit.

      "Why? You're so cute when you sleep. And you were stuck to Sir like glue!" Ugh they saw then. I got up and headed towards my room only to fall down as black clouded my vision.

      "What's wrong Zero?" I do not wanna deal with this. Today will be a stay in bed with cuddles day.

       "Nothing just give me a second. Actually, get my Xylo please.." Somebody tried pulling me up but I was too fat. I've gotta stop eating again damn. Anyways, when I could see again, there was the boy I beat up. I've gotta apologise anyways..

    "Hey kid. I'm sorry about...that day." Damn. I honestly did feel sorry but not to him. He was..Like a slut. I could already tell.

       "It's alright! My name is Cole by the way!" He seemed awfully nice. Too nice for me. I didn't like his baby blue eyes and dirrty blond hair.