A hospital?

Ah I love that people are reading this. It really means a lot to me!! <3 word count: 2202

         (Zero is dreaming)

     All around me is red and orange. I instantly recognize it as fire. Not again. I'm running and running but this time I can't get out. It's so hot. Suddenly I see my mom and dad.

       Mom has her hands covering her stomach as she runs through the smoke. No! I see my dad pulling my mom out of the smoke. A little boy is being pushed onto a ambulance.

       Wait..that's me! I heard a cry then my attention was directed towards my mom. She fell over and had blood coming down her legs and mouth. Then my father-

      I jolted awake. There was still a warmth covering me. I wanted it off. I wriggled and kept trying to get it off but nothing was working.

      Opening my eyes, I realized that someone was holding me down. My arm was covered in bandages that were tinted pink.

          "What? Where am I? How am I not dead yet?!?" I all but screamed. Only 4 boys were in the room including Mr Lucan.

       "Zero, you're in a hospital. If you had went a little more to the left you wouldn't have made it." Ugh! I failed again. Why can't I do anything right? I was so focused on myself that I didn't realize I didn't have my mask and eye patch on. I probably wouldn't have realized until someone pointed it out.

         "Zero, how'd you get those scars? And why do you hide your eye? It's so pretty." I'm pretty sure my eyes almost came out my eye sockets. I didn't have my mask or eye patch on?

       "Uh- I just- I uhm" I was struggling for words. How do I explain the scars?

       "I think I know why." It was Lucan. I saw him with new paperwork. Wasn't that the one I destroyed?!

      "Fuck." I was gonna be looked down on. Treated like a fragile little doll all because of those records.

       "Why didn't you tell us that you were in a fire when you were younger? More specifically, on your tenth birthday?" Eh? Why didn't it say anything about my parents?

      "That's all it said? Nothing about who was in the fire?" Ah shit! They're gonna know. All of them..

       "Is there something else that happened?" He raised an eyebrow. Ok but, that was hot.

        "Nothing about the people in the fire?" I asked. I thought there was something about my parents in there..

     "It says that two adults, one male the other female, and an unborn child was killed. Wait, are they your parents? Is that why you were yelling mom dad in your sleep?"

      To answer his questions I just looked away at the other boys. The tallest on was still a few inches shorter than Lucan. He had pitch black hair, light blue eyes and was pretty intimidating.

      The next one was a foot taller than me. He had brown wavy hair, honey brown eyes, and super hot. He looked well built.

    "Zero. Why didn't you tell us?"

     "I didn't want to be treated like a wounded puppy." It was true. Everyone who learned what happened to me has treated me like a baby.

         "Zero, honey, we wouldn't do that. Sure we might let you off on a few things that others might not, but we would still punish you." I don't know when I had started crying but the tallest boy started wiping away my tears.