26- Big fight

AFTER THE WHOLE ARGUMENT BETWEEN TEJ AND SIDNEY EVERYTHING HAD BEEN SILENT.

He's been still hanging out with Rome, while Sidney was walking on her way home until she got a message. She took her phone out, seeing it's from Cipher.

"Still arguing with your husband? Damn, I've been having a peace in your bed."
Cipher.

"You better make it quick before I'm going to."
Sidney.

"Oh no, she didn't." Sidney said slowly shaking her head making a hard stare. With a quick movement, Sidney walked towards her house hoping Cipher wouldn't walk away any sooner.

Sidney saw the door already open and she looked like she was about to shout in anger. Sidney walked up the stairs until she saw her way towards the bedroom.

What a luck Miles' at his own room. Sidney pushed the door open, looking up at her in her own bed. She sat up with a smirk, that Sidney would like to punch away.

"Did you not get my message?" Sidney asked her, sternly.

"I'm so sorry." She pretended as Sidney furrowed her brows at those words from her. "We didn't want you to find out this way." she said bitchy as she stood up slowly.

Sidney licked her lips with a sarcastic grin. "I knew it would come to this."

"I know, how hard it must be to have someone fall out of love you. But you're still the same weak girl as always." She said, walking slowly towards Sidney, with a stare she's always not scared. "I know."

Sidney scoffed as she looked down from her feet then up to her again. "You are completely delusional. Gonna have the cops deal wit yo crazy ass." she proceeded to leave out of the room but Cipher grabbed her.

"it dosen't—!"

"Don't touch me." Sidney sternly said, hardly looking into at her eyes as she tried to get out again but she aggressively grabbed Sidney again. "I told you, DON'T TOUCH ME!" she pushed her on the floor.

Sidney was about to walk out until Cipher pushed Sidney against the cabinet making her fall down the floor. She kicked Sidney but she grabbed her hands before jumping into her.

Sidney pushed her away, when Cipher took the lamp from over the wardrobe. Sidney quickly stood up, walking next the bathroom door.

Cipher tried to hit her with the lamp but Sidney blocked it, stepping away. Sidney walked backwards towards the bathroom as she took the lamp, dragging Cipher towards her while closing the door as she winced.

Suddenly, the two heard the telephone. "Ney? Ney, Are you there?!" She heard Tej until Cipher pushed Sidney running towards the telephone.

Sidney quickly stood up, running out towards her. "Well, hello Tej!" Cipher said on the phone now.

"Cipher?? What are you doin' in my house!?" Sidney tried to take her phone away from her as they were face to face until Sidney punched her, head to head, making her fall down to the ground as Sidney grabbed her phone.

"Tej, I'll call you back." Sidney said, as she placed the phone back the desk and continued with Cipher.

She ran out of the room but Sidney easily grabbed her by her braids, pushing her against the wall, until she fell back down the floor.

Sidney walked towards her. "Come here, bitch!" She grabbed her leg, while she tried to kick Sidney. Sidney tried to slide Cipher towards her, but she kept trying to keep holding on the wooden railings of the stairs as Sidney rolled her in the middle of the ground. "Come here!" She shouted. Sidney grabbed her braid, making her look up to the young women. "Didn't I tell you to not come in my house!!?" Sidney punched her as she took her braid again. "Nobody touches my child!" Sidney punched her again.

Sidney pushed her towards the stairs but she stopped herself as she got angry this time running towards her as she was about to push Sidney down from the stairs but Sidney quickly wrapped her legs around her waist, while Cipher squeezed her throat and Sidney kept trying to hold it on as she kicked her quickly.

Sidney got back on the floor as Cipher tried to take her hair but Sidney quickly punched her as she fell right down the stairs, collapsing.

Sidney sighed, resting her hands on her own knees they're, laying weakly on the ground, sitting against the wall as she heard the door open quickly.

Sidney slowly closed her eyes cause she kept letting all my relief out, power and anger out. That's when she heard someone walking up the stairs. "Ney!?"

Sidney couldn't open her eyes, she didn't care anymore as she kept breathing along. "Look at me, hey." he grabbed her face as she looked up to him slowly. "Are you okay? You hurt?" he asked, but she didn't respond. "The nurses coming."

After they came, they kept checking Sidney up and said that she was okay, nearly collapsing out. Later that night, she was on her bed, loving the moment when it felt good to rest in bed.

SORRY! I'VE HAD AN IDEA,WAIT FOR F9