22- Tense

THE NEXT DAY THEY WERE BACK HOME AND LUCY HAD A PLAN TO CONTROL EVERYTHING AND LOOK AROUND THE HOUSE.

Sidney woke up beside Tej and she sat up. After that, she went on to wear something more prettier. A long white shirt, with a belt in the middle, not to look too bright. She took long heels on, with snakes skin color.

Sidney first went to Miles room, seeing him sleep as she went down the stairs, crawling her fingers through her hair. Sidney then was sitting on the couch, looking at the picture with their family they did at the grill as I smirk.

Then Sidney decided to call Dom as he answered. "Hello?" Sidney smiled at his voice.

"Hey, how are you?" Sidney asked the man she finally could talk to.

"I'm okay, here with my family, living freedom as always." He said making Sidney chuckle. "you?"

Sidney felt her tears. "Cipher's back." Sidney said. "she was trying to take our baby last night. I was dinner with Tej, and then she caused us to send Miles to the hospital?!... I don't know what's happening Dom, it's just the Detektiv, she has her power to find her with her other agents and control everything to let us know." Sidney said.

"If anything happens again, I'm coming for you, I promise you that." He said and Sidney smiled.

"I will." Sidney nodded. She knew she could only be happy with his ways cause he could end everything.

"Bye." He said.

"Bye." He declined and Sidney placed her phone on the couch.

"Morning." Tej came up as he noticed her look. "come on! Don't be." he said as he sat on the couch and took her hands. "come here." he sat his wife on his lap, taking some piece of hairs away from her face and he glared at her.

"We have good news." He said as Sidney waited. "Krees said, that she called the police, saying that they are going to control Ciphers house and we have new cameras today, so it won't be so much in panic like yesterday. Snd they'll control our house, every day. Krees meant, she's always at Home, making her a safe place and she talked to her, saying that it has to stop." he explained as she looked to the window with her eyes as he furrowed his brows. "hey, look at me!" he took her chin, as she looked down at him, "It's going to be okay? Right? It always worked out like that." Sidney nodded, forcing a smirk.

"She's too strong." Sidney said as she leaned her head on his chest.

"I know, but now's everything fine." He said.

After some hours, Sidney was bringing Miles to bed, when Sidney heard her phone ring, as she was walking out of the room.

"Yes?"

"It's getting real easy answering my calls."
Cipher caught up.

"What do you want Cipher? What is your problem?"

"Oh, I don't have one. But you got as many as I can list to you. 'Cause I know my ways on how much trouble you're going to be." Cipher evilly said.

"Leave me and my little family alone, I'm trying to have a good life now, but if you'll ruin it.... I'll call Dom." Frustrated she said which made give Cipher give no response to it and Sidney hung up the phone.

Sidney heard the doorbell when she went to the door. Opening the door, there was Roman. "Hey, what's up?" He asked as she lat him in.

He stepped in, looking around. "Where's Tej?" he asked.

"Taking a shower." She answered as he laughed.

"He's funny." He said, stopping to laugh. "so, what happened?" He asked and Sidney began.

"Cipher tried taking Miles from us." Sidney said, when he furrowed his brows.

"Damn, she's never going to stop."

"Now, yes.... she's scared of Dom, that's all we need to know." Sidney said making him laugh Insanely. "shhh, Miles' sleeping!"

Tej walked out in a towel making Sidney raise
her brows. "Hey man, sup!" Tej said as they bro hugged.

"Nothing man, what is wrong with you? Being in a towel, in front of your wife?" He asked as Sidney chuckled looking surprised while Tej glared at him, shaking his head when he stepped to his wife and wraps his arms around her, looking down at her lips as they kissed and Rome whooped.

"Damn!" Roman snickered, making a fist in his mouth.

The slowly broke it and the wife smirked, looking back at Roman. "Come on? What about Ramsey?" Sidney asked him as he shrugged.

"Ma! she's doing first of all her own living-year right now, like holidays, you know?" He explained.

"Okay. I'm gonna need to change. Just wait here." Tej went up the stairs to change. It took him some minutes to take.

Sidney stood there with Roman, talking about their days.

"Alright Tej. Let's do something." The friend patted Tej's back as they headed towards the living room.

After some hours Sidney kept cleaning everywhere and she tired as sick. This house needed maids in there. But Sidney thought no, until her thoughts went on Tej.

Sidney heard her phone vibrate as she took it and answered cause it was Tej. "Hey, um, I'm going at a Christmas party with Rome so don't think it's going to be worse k?" She sighed.

"Okay, take care."

Christmas party isn't anything worse right?

NEXT CHAPTER'S COMING!