5- Vacation

IN THE CAR, SIDNEY SAW VINCE AND LOOKED DOWN. SHE JUST COULDN'T BELIEVE WHY THIS IS ALWAYS HAPPENING, FIRST LEON, LETTY AND NOW VINCE.

Dom was talking to him, about their favorite memories and Vince's son, his love for Rosa, until he slowly close his eyes, now it happened.

The arrived back at the warehouse, Dom laying Vince gently on the table but Sidney looked away and wasn't in the urge to look when she felt an arm wrap around her shoulders as she looked up to see Tej.

"You two give me some of Janet and Tupac vibes." Roman suddenly said as Sidney and Tej, slowly look up with a questioned face. "what?.... i'm just sayin'." He said and they just shook their heads.

"We need to move, we don't have that much time." Dom said.

"I gut us a flight out we can leave, Rio in the rearview, in the next five hours." Han says.

Dom stopped. "Not to run away, to finish the job." Dom says as Sidney furrowed her brows.

"Are you crazy, Dom?" Gisele kiddingly said, by the thought of how much work they've through. "we can't."

"It's a suicide mission... that's your man over there on the table... the plan is busted... this is bullshit man and Reyes knows we're coming." Rome said.

"He's right... Reyes tripled Detail at the police station.... It's gonna be a wall of gunfire." Tej added.

Dom looked at them. "Reyes doesn't get away with this."

"It's a trap man... you know that." Han says.

Elena added. "Dom... listen to them, run... before it's too late, leave Rio... you can be free."

"Running ain't freedom."Dom said. "you should know that... you know you're all free to make your own choices." Dom walked away from them.

"I'm in!" Hobbs said as they all turned around. "I'll ride with you Toretto... at least until we kill that son of a bitch."

They were all glad to hear and it made Sidney kinda grin a bit. "So what's the plan Dom?" Brian asked. "we can't just go sneaking around anymore."

"He's right!" Everyone looked at Sidney. "ride or die, that's the only way." Sidney reassured.

"We don't sneak... only thing he cares about is his money... we pull that... we pull him." Dom said.

They go over the plan, Hobbs adding his input as Hobbs and Elena get prepared. They're still taking the money and leaving Brazil.

They got prepared with Dom and Brian, by their cars, Gisele, Leo and Santos with the garbage truck, Han Rome and Sidney in police cars and Tej & Mia staying at the warehouse.

They all say goodbye to each other, hugs passed around their family. Hobbs and Elena left first, Dom and Brian behind, Rome, Han driving close to the police station at the ready.

Sidney saw Dom and Brian fly around on the corner in front of her with the vault, being dragged behind with the police cars, coming up behind them.

She put on the sirens, speeding up as she followed the chase leaving enough room in front, she not too close to the vault, listening to Mia through the walkie talkie.