10- Ramsey

THE TRIO WERE SITTING IN THE CARS, WAITING TO FLY BY THE ROGHT SPOT OVER THE CAUCASUS MOUNTAINS IN AZERBAIJAN.

Beside Sidney, Tej and her could tell that Roman was shitting his pants.

That's when Tej took the walkie talkie. "Hey, Roman! You're freaking out, ain't you?" Tej asked as Sidney smiled at that.

„No." Rome answered as Sidney looked surprised.

"yeah, you are." Tej fired back.

"I said, no." Rome replied.

"Listen man, it takes a grown man to embrace his feelings, if you need to cry just go ahead and cry." Tej explained for him which made Sidney chuckle.

"Can you just chill out man?" Rome nerveless asked him.

Sidney grabbed the radio. "Hey, leave him alone, he's good, we're good, don't tryna make him even more nervous ma! Just take some deep breaths, at least we're in this together."

"You would have been better with me." Rome said, making Sidney laugh.

"I have seen some crazy shit Dom, but this could make some waves, so let's just try to keep it as low key as possible huh?"

"Don't I always?" Dom answered.

"Tell you what? You knock it down a couple of notches this time and i'll swap out my Belgian for a keg of corona."

"Don't, Dom doesn't know what he's missing." Sidney said laughing as she looked over at Tej.

"You'll be doing yourself a favour there, even you Ney." He said with Sidney's first nickname.

"Can somebody just walk me through what we're supposed to be doing?" Rome asked.

"Come on Rome, this is your Plan, you gotta embrace it." Brian says as Sidney laughed again.

"No, this was not my plan." Rome said.

"Nothing big behind it." Sidney said her words.

"That's what you are supposed to be." Dom corrected her.

They heard the signal go off and the back cargo door opened as . "Wohooo!"I bust out laughing,and tej just smiles.

„Damn,Sidney!? Can't you just shut your mouth for 1 sec??"Rome asks as I take the radio.

"Hey Rome, you know the word Karma, we all call?" Teasingly, Sodney asked as everyone busted out laughing.

"Yeah, here we go, game time." Brian says.

"Roman you need some fresh air. Because you're about to get a whole lot of it." Tej added.

Sidney took the radio. "Stop scaring him Tej." Sidney said sarcastically, looking at him with a teasing smile.

"I'm not scared, you're scared." Rome said.

"Okay, here we go." Dom began until Sidney took the radio again.

"You heard that Rome!" Sidney called out.