9- Houses rules

THEY GOT ONTO THEIR CARS AND FOLLOWED SHAW. SIDNEY SHARED A CAR WITH ROME, TEJ AND HOBBS SPEEDING DOWN AN EMPTY AIRPLANE RUNWAY.

"What the hell does this guy think he's doing? He's on an army base, he's trapped!" Rome said.

Suddenly a huge plane flies over them as Tej said to Rome, "Why? Why did you have to open your mouth?! Now we have a big ass plane to deal with!"

"That ain't a plane! It's a planet!" Rome crazy replied.

The plane landed, lowering the cargo doors on the back, they speeded up to catch up with Shaw's team. A car suddenly from Shaw's tried to smash into them that they had to swerve away.

Sidney could see Dom drive up on the plane. "Brian! You gotta move next to our car,I gotta plan! Come on!" Sidney shouted as she noticed Brian's car next to her and Sidney jumped on his car, driving up on their way to the plane.

They saw Letty, Mia and Dom as Sidney jumped down, running over to Letty that was fighting with Riley.

As she punched Letty, Sidney jumped on Riley by kicking her belly, making her tryna breath as she bend down and Sidney kicked her face as she shouts in pain.

"Sidney! Keep her steady!" Hobbs said to her,as I look up making sure to not show her  back at Riley as she stands up,and punches me on the face,as Sidney shouted in angry, pulling her head around her arm,kicking her stomach,as she took her arm pushing her away as Sidkey saw Hobbs, throwing Sidne a high cable, and Sidney pointed it at Riley and she looked up at her.

"Wrong team, bitch." She said, tilting her head as Riley looked at Hobbs that was shrugging with kind of karma and Sidney just set if off and she screamed, flying out of the plane.

"Where's your girlfriend now, Shaw." Sidney mumbled.

She noticed Dom fighting with Shaw as she caught Hobbs attention that was jumping off the plane and she decided to go after him,until I was pull back behind,by Shaw that was taking my arm,pushing me on the ground.

0You think,that you can get some revenge on me?" He said as she stood up until she also noticed Dom, that hit Shaw from behind and fall down.

The two looked at each other with a look that the two just beat the couples. They controlled everyone on the car, suddenly the plane starts going down and the others drove away as the plane started to explode and Sidney thought this was her end now.

Sidney fell down, bending next to Dom and she hoped that nothing would happen, until the plane slowly stopped the pushing in tracks and Sidney slowly looked up, Dom holding his hand out for her with a suitcase next his hand and she placed hers in his standing up, as the tried to find a way.

Sidney and Dom saw a place to go out and finally got out of there, walking slowly on their way to the others.

As they walked past by the fires,we see the others,looking at us,with an Relief and happiness face. Sidney saw to surprise Letty and Tej walking towards them as Letty kissed Dom and Tej quickly pulled Sidney into a tight lovely hug which she returned.

They walked towards the others until Sidney heard Mia ask Han. "Where's Gisele?" Sidney looked over to look at him. He looked heartbroken and she could tell that she didn't made it as Brian went to Hug him and he gave up crying in his arms and Sidney just crawled her fingers, through her hairs.

Dom pulled out the component that Shaw tried to get handing to Hobbs. "So this is worth it billions, huh?"

"Yes,it is." Hobbs conformed. "Name your price Dom." Sidney smiled, walking back to Tej.

"1327." Dom said, still hearing him.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•