F VIII

NEW SUMMER, NEW LIFE. BUT ALSO NOT EXACTLY LIKE THAT. SIDNEY AND TEJ LIVING WITH THEIR SON SINCE AGES NOW.

But now was not the time. Ramsey had news information for them. Sidney thought to herself if she would ever do that again but Marie begged her to it so she let Miles alone with the babysitter.

Miles is now four years old. Sidney promised him to meet his whole family when they get this over with.

Now, Sidney, Ramsey, Roman and Tej were in the car. Tej driving, Roman next him and the two young women's behind.

Sidney was a little exited to see Dom's grown up son now since they haven't seen each other in a whole while. Crazy how they haven't been in touch lately. Too many things added up but calls were still there.

Tej was driving on the way towards their house until they saw unexpectedly Dom and Letty coming out of a little building and pointing their guns at their direction.

Sidney widened her eyes at the sight until Tej slowly slowed down the car and turned the motor off.

Roman pulled out his hands by the window. "We come in peace. We come in peace. It's me! It's me. Roman? Maybe you don't recognise me 'cause I've been tanning all week bro." Letty chuckled at that, making her raise the gun down while he giggled and slowly went out the car, with a heart shape formed in his hand, making Dom slowly pull the gun down. Tej pulled the car to park as they all got out and slammed their doors.

"What you gonna do with that thing, man?" Roman asked him. "What, you out here trying to kill elephants or something?"

"We could've called first." Ramsey said as Letty went in for a hug towards her and Sidney was next and went in a tight hug with her as they broke it with a wide smile.

Sidney walked to the car to wait for Tej that got out. "Except you actually need phones in order to get phone calls." Tej said as he walked next Sidney to hold on her hand as they walked towards them. "You know that, right?"

"Little b!" Roman mocked the little son.

"Wow, you're so big."

They all talked to the son while Sidney looked at Dom that also seemed to look at her now as he formed a grin on his lip and went in for a big hug as she wrapped her arms around him.

"How are you Toretto." They pulled away, looking at each other.

"Good. Freedom hasn't changed since, you know as my little son here. How's Miles?" Dom asked.

Sidney nodded with a smile. "He's good. Got a babysitter home." They smiled at each other once more as Dom looked at the others.

"Now, I know you don't carpool." Dom said as he glared at every each of them. "So what's up."

Their faces all turned serious now. Ramsey had pulled out her Screen on the front of the car to see a video from Mr. Nobody that was seemed to be in danger.

"It's an sos transmission from Mr. Nobody's plane." Ramsey explained. "It came through with a mess of encrypted data, most of which I'm still trying to crack."

"Did anybody else get this?" Letty asked, looking curious.

"Well, that's the thing. He sent it only to us." Tej replied, with an intense look on his face.

"Why just us?" That's what Sidney asked herself also.

Tej turned his head to Ramsey that made a quick nod at her as she turned to type something until Cipher's face flashed into the screen making Sidney's face harden.

"He caught Cipher." Ramsey said. "But there was a midair attack, and she was extracted. It seems his plane crashed somewhere here, over the northwest region of montequinto."

"If Mr. Nobody survived, we need to find him." Tej added. "But the whole area's sealed off. Isolationist, run by military."

"We're not on call anymore." Dom suddenly said making them all frown at him.

"Wait, wait. Dom, this is Cipher. The women who killed the mother of your child." Roman reminded him, standing up from the little stairs making Dom turn around.

"Things change." But Sidney couldn't leave his response behind.

Once he walked away, Letty seemed to have hit a nerve and a little bit of emotion in her as Tej walked towards her. "Listen, we're wheels up at 8:00 AM., if you change your mind." He gave her the screen.

She looked up at him. "Thank you."

It's been years. But I'm back and enjoy the new F9 story.
─────────────────────────────