34- Dramatics

RAMSEY, TEJ & SIDNEY WERE LOOKING THROUGH THE COMPUTERS FOR ANY SIGN OF THE RECENT MONEY THAT HAD SAVED UP IN THEIR DATA.

"Why would the Agency turn their backs on us, after all we've done for them?" Roman began.

"That madman pinned it all on us and now we're public enemy number one." Han straightened up. "Well, Dom is gonna meet us at the rendezvous point. But in the meantime, we have to stay under radar. And we got to get ready to fight."

"Wait, so we need guns, artillery, tanks?" Roman questioned.

"Yeah," Tej answered but had his focus still on the computer. "but how are we gonna get that with no money?"

Ramsey grew furious and caught up to that as she charged up towards him. "What?!"

"We've been hacked!" Tej scolded. "Look. Every account. Every dollar we made over the last twenty years is gone. He took everything."

"We got heisted during our own heist." Sidney said and scoffed.

"Just decrypt the—"

"—Decrypt the blockchain." Tej finished, knowing what Ramsey meant that agreed. "I'm on it. Then we can find the transaction hash."

Ramsey and Tej kept blabbering, talking all at once as they were stressing around about it while Sidney noticed Roman sitting there completely still which got her attention.

"English." Roman interrupted them.

"Following our money, genius m." Tej snapped. "We're trying to see where he sent it."

"The coding is next level. I've never seen anything like this." Ramsey said. "We need more computing power."

"How are we gonna do that if we broke?" Tej asked her.

But just as Roman spoke up to that, that's wren Sidney got it. "What do you mean, 'we' broke?"

Tej stopped as his eyes slowly dragged up to Roman's that tilted his head. No wonder why he was so quiet.

"Wait, you holding out on us?" Tej asked him and wren he received no answer that's wren they all knew. "No wonder why you been so calm!"

Roman slowly stood up. "Bro, what—what— d— what do you think this is, bro? You know what? Turn around."

Tej stood up but insisted. " 'Turn around'? What you mean 'turn around'?"

That's when Roman opened his jacket as he showed his whole waist filled with cash. They warned him not to do it but he still did.

"Please tell me you're not wearing Spanx." Tej tried his best to contain himself over that sight.

"Oh, this ain't Spanx. These banks. But it's okay, bro. I got you. Alright." He smiled as he licked his fingers to easily pull out a couple cash. "You know what I mean?" He chuckled while Tej rolled his eyes.

Roman placed it carefully near Tej that sent him a blank glare while Roman's face fell at that. "Yeah. That's for you." Tej kept his stare on the hilarious & non serious taken guy that passed his cash to the others. "That's for you. Let me see. Han, you always good for the bag, 'cause the bag always come back, you know. So what I need from y'all," He pointed his finger out to Han, Ramsey & Sidney that rose a brow. "I need receipts." He pointed his finger to Tej at that, that scrunched his face.