12- The chip

SIDNEY WENT IN THE GARAGE FROM SAFAR TO SEE EVERYONE. "Ah! They are Disaster!" Safar said.

"I'm sorry." Ramsey said.

"I get you an invite to the most exclusive party in Abu Dhabi—"Safar began.

"Safar!—" Ramsey interrupted.

"No, no, no you steal the host's car and you jump it between two buildings—" Safar got interrupted again.

"Actually it was three buildings." Brian said.

"Oh!..... two, insult three, honour. My bad." Safar complicated said making Sidney roll her eyes, turning her head away from him. He got some nerves.

"Well, well, well." They hear Mr.Nobody as he walked in with Shepherd. "I have to say, you've got an interesting interpretation there of  'Low key' Mr.Toretto. You know Dom, I thought we had an understanding?"

"Sometimes you have to play the hand, your dealt." Dom said. Sidney loved his words.

"That's why I prefer to be the dealer." He looked at Safar and nodded. "Good night."

When he didn't get away ,Shepherd walked closer to him. "Ah!... I'm being kicked out of my own garage. This is great."

When Safar got out, Mr.Nobody began. "Uh may I?" He raised his hand out towards Dom.

"Brian," Dom looked at him. "Give it to him."

Brian pressed the chip over to Mr.Nobody. "All that trouble for this little..... uh.... thing. With due respect Dom, you really did great work back here. All of you. All of my men are standing by and are fully at your disposal." Mr.Nobody said.

"Your call."

"Ramsey," He passed the chip to her. "Fire it up and find me Shaw."

Ramsey takes the chip and walked over to the computer as they walked behind her so they could see what happened.

"This is crazy." Tej added.

She pulled the chip in and started looking for Shaw. "What's it doing now?" Rome asked her.

"Hunting...... hacking into the security cameras at Etihad towers. That's the last person place you saw Shaw, so that's where we'll start."

They saw Deck on the screen and until they all furrowed their brows. "Uh. Is this Sidney?" Rome asked as they all turned their head to Sidney.

"Guys. This is a misunderstanding. He tried to kill me. But he said that he's done having other problems." They all looked at each other and nodded.

"Well, if Mrs.Jones is serious then we're back in." Mr.Nobody said as they got back in work.

"That's perfect,automated factory,no People,lots of Places to hide." Brian said.

"You just changed the face of manhunts forever." Mr.Nobody tells her.

"Congratulations." Rome said. "Hey can I check my e-mail real quick?"

"Dawns up in two hours, we're gonna go take down Shaw then."

After their work, Sidney decided to walk out and look for her message that Shaw send her.

Shaw:You're Lucky.

Hey, guys!
I just changed something here after awhile so that's why my writing has been getting clearer. By the way, wait for next part!