13- Letty's memory

THE WHOLE GROUP WAS BACK IN L.A. MAKING A LOOK OVER THE CITY, ENJOYING THEIR VIEW AND MOMENT OF DISCUSSING THINGS OUT.

"I'm all for winning it, but this is crazy man. We got mercenaries with some real heat on us. I mean I ain't scared or nothing but... man! I don't even have a gun!?" Rome told them.

"Gun? We got a whole city" Sidney gestured at the sight in front of them making them all agree.

"And we may have more than that, if they use God's eye, it'll tap the cameras around town to our location. Which means we could plant a virus." Tej said.

"And then break in when they access it. So you're talking about hacking my hacking device. it's brilliant." Ramsey said.

"Yeah... but there's one problem. The signal strength. We can't start a hack on them until they're within a two mile range." Tej explained.

"That's really close." Letty added.

"Close? These guys are military, if they're within two miles of us, we're already dead. I don't know about y'all but I didn't really plan on dying today." Rome said.

"Only one way to stay alive. We play, keep away Ramsey." Brian said.

"What?" Ramsey asked, surprised.

Brian answered her, "They can't hit us if we keep moving."

Dom moved. "And I'll get Shaw."

"So basically, we're just gearing up for a big game of hot potato, huh?" Tej asked.

Ramsey stepped towards Dom. "Which car is the potato?"

"Girl, you're the potato." Rome said as Sidney tried not to laugh out. Sometimes, Sidney could really never take him serious.

Letty stepped to Dom, having a privat conversation while, Brian went over the plan.
"I don't know why we gotta keep driving around like this? Why can't we just pull over somewhere, park, gather our thoughts in like,a bunker somewhere?" Rome asked.

"Because it does not work like that. We got to stick close enough to the bad guys in order to get range for Ramsey to hack them, but we got to be mobile enough to not get shot mike fish in a barrel, so do me a favour, focus on the mission and keep us from getting killed." Tej replied. They continued driving around when they spotted a helicopter above.

"Oh shit...." Sidney said, looking up with her eyes.

"Guys! They're here." Tej informed on the radio.

"How many cars?" Letty asked.

"Uh, none and that's kind of the problem." Tej answers her as their eyes caught the helicopter too.

"Wakey, wakey helicopter!" Sidney singing which made Rome, Tej and Letty laugh.

"Okay, Let's give them the tour." Brian said. "Break on my mark, three, two, one. Go!" The cars parted up, going in different directions Tej working on the laptop.

"They're in Range." Tej added. "Ramsey start the back!" Tej said on the radio.

"Footballs hot, I need a lateral!" Brian asked.
"Rome? Where are you?"

"Running Back, charging in!" He answered. They swing the car around into the corner and go to find them.

"Meet me at 3rd spring."